Crowley Imagine

For Anne-Marie @princessofthesky

Read while playing Come and Get Your Love by Redbone

 ~~~~

Games~

“What are you doing?” You ask, looking up from a table and looking curiously towards Crowley who’s staring at himself in the mirror. He looks over his shoulder at you, winking but not saying a word. “God dammit, Crowley.” You mutter, dog-earing your page in a book and standing up. You stalk towards him and meet him in the mirror, seeing what he’s been doing the past ten minutes.

Making funny faces. No, literally. You never would’ve expected the King of Hell to practice stupid faces in the mirror. You burst out laughing when you discovered this, hunching over and clutching your chest. You felt his eyes on you and you turned to look up at him. He was smiling down at you.

“Why are you doing that?” You question, still a little giggly from before. He shrugs. “Trying to find a new poker face.” You giggle at him again, popping up beside him in the mirror. You two stared at each other and then you pulled your own funny face. Crowley cracked a smile at you, continuing to change his face in the mirror with you.

A demon walks in, hands clasped behind his back, spotting the two of you with fingers in your mouth, spreading your mouth wider and your eyes wide and bulging. He clears his throat and the two of you turn at the same time, both with the strangest faces in place. The demon’s eyes widen and he looks at the pavement under his feet.  “Oh.” Crowley mumbles, hands falling to his side and face back to the normal.

“You requested my presence.” The demon speaks after a moment of silence. You frown and walk back to your seat, picking up your book and looking at Crowley with a sigh. The three minutes you two had alone were some of the best, at least down in Hell. Being here with him was fine, sure, but he normally always worked when he was down here and it was very boring.

“Yes. I want you to find Anne-Marie’s playlist she made- it’s at her house- and bring it back.”

You raise your head in time to see the demon walk away and Crowley to pace over to you with a smirk. Your eyes narrow. “What are you doing Crowley?” You ask. He chuckles. “We’re going to play a game.” He winks and the demon arrives back with your iPod minutes later, speakers also in hand. Crowley takes it from him easily, then shoos him away. No sooner than you expected and your playlist was booming loudly around the room.

Crowley spins on his heel to face you, snapping his fingers, creating board games stacked high on the table, cards sprinkled over the floor, and a disco flashing odd lights around the room. You laugh at how silly he was acting, standing up. He walks with a little skip in his step, obviously enjoying the music by the way his head was bobbing slightly. You couldn’t help but laugh at him, until he steps close to you, hand sweeping away the hair resting on your shoulder.

“You’re stupid.” You laugh at him and he only shakes his head.

“No, I love you.” He replies, grabbing your book from the table and tossing it over your head, it vanishes before it hits the ground. You shake your head at him, a grin evident on your face. He finds your hand and pulls you away from the table and towards the dance floor, gripping your hip and pressing you to his chest as you two attempt the salsa.