His Reaction to You Moaning His Name

Dean-   His name slips through your lips, a simple one syllable name. It drives him crazy and he pulls you impossibly closer, kissing at your neck, with low grunts hitting your soft skin. Another time and he falters, thinking he could come at his name rolling from your mouth. 

Sam-  "Sammy." Its not even a moan, its a scream. And Sam picks up his pace- if possible, holding your hips against the bed, tongue flicking out to lick over your bottom lip. The louder you repeat his name, the louder his growls, the harder his thrusts become, the more pressure builds up between you two. 

Castiel-  One time was enough for him to get hard. The next time you two were in bed. The rest of the night and he wouldn't stop. You don't know how many times you've moaned his name or how many times you've came but he's working you to your max again and again- each time ending and starting with his name on your tongue. 

Crowley-   His brows will shoot up, a smirk decorating his lips. He'll tease you about it, taking his time undressing you and going tantalizingly slow the first couple of thrusts. Once you've said it more than enough times- begging for him- his pace will increase until you're practically screaming his name. 

Gabriel-   "Gabe-" You didn't think you could pronounce his full name. His hands were everywhere on you and you could barely concentrate as it was. He'd smile against your skin, loving the affect he had on your body, stopping suddenly. You breahted out exhaspterated. "Gabriel." You sigh, reaching up to cup his cheek. It didn't last for long as he pushed himself deeper than before and you roll your head back as your hand comes down to fist the sheets. 

Balthazar-   Whenever you simply breathed his name it was a turn on. He'd wrap your hands in one of his and push you back on the bed, licking his lips with anticipation as he slowly crawled over you, biting your bottom lip. 

Lucifer-   You had to scream his name or you wouldn't get any. A moan simply wouldn't be sufficient for him. And when you screamed loud, you would be rewarded, his tongue swiping slowly from your neck down to your navel and then back up again. His thrusts hard and deep, crowding your mind of anything but his name. 

Kevin-   He'd dip his head in the crook of your neck, nibbling lightly on your bare shoulder as your hands would go up to his back. His name off your tongue was mixed with his low moans and the bed creaking ever so slightly.