Laughing at Him

Dean-
Whenever he ate donuts or something completely messy, it would gather over his top lip and eventually spread to his hair and anywhere else. Once mentioned about the wondering crumbs, he would only wipe some of it off, leaving you to try and hold back your smile.

Sam-
If Sam and Dean are starting up an argument about something silly, Sam usually slips out a couple of big words that Dean has trouble comprehending. This makes you turn into a fit of giggles with Dean's frustration and Sam's huge grin.

Castiel-
Cas makes you laugh at him when he appears behind Dean, scaring the shit out of him or causing him to be uncomfortable. Dean always mentions how he needs his personal space, and Castiel obviously keeps forgetting. Sometimes the looks between them get heated and it gets so tense you have to shake your head with a little chuckle.

Crowley-
How adorable he is when it comes to being loved; if it's his mother, he'll totally sink into her embrace or if it's you he's totally unlike the King of Hell. Sometimes he'll be completely different, not even dressing in his usual attire. It makes you happy to see him so free and unaware.

Lucifer-
Any of his unneeded sarcastic comments causes you to laugh. For example, the other day you were grocery shopping and some old woman stopped him to talk about her son or something. Lucifer simply replied back with serious sarcasm- but the woman didnt pick up on it. After that incident was done, you laughed so hard it was hard for you to stop.

Kevin-
He'll simply blab on and on about the things he loves, not caring to stop. You love listening to him talk, even about the randomest things, and you'll laugh at any of the stupid jokes he comes up with or his weird stories.

Balthazar-
Doesn't matter what he does but he'll usually make you laugh in the simplest way. You couldn't decide if you were just easily amused or because he was a dork. Maybe both.

Gabriel-
His obsession with candy. He will literally show up at your school or something of the sort and beg for you to go get candy with him. It's more like that funny little chuckle that makes you shake your head at what a kid he is.

•••••

(Aye my people!! Thanks so much if you commented on my poem the other day, it really means a lot! :) And I added Kevin if you didn't catch that little change! Also, thanks for voting and commenting and reading, never would've thought you like my stuff. Again, you're awesome. ~Cydney)