Sam Imagine

Hot Stuff~

You're entangled in blankets and legs and the memory of last night further wakes you. Going home with a stranger from the bar, that was so not your style.

You push yourself from the bed, casting a look to your partner in crime, and you realize why you had gone against your morals. He was handsome, with long dark hair that stopped at his shoulders and stubble running up his cheek. His eyelashes were fanned out over his cheekbones and you think you remember the color of his eyes- how could you forget. And his chest- damn! What did he say he did for a living? FBI shit? Oh it didn't matter. You would never see him again.

You shimmy from the bed and reach for your underwear, holding them up in shock when you see they've been ripped. Wow.

"Oh. Hey."

You look over your shoulder at him, his bright green eyes finding yours. He gave a comfortable smile and sat up, revealing more of his naked torso.

"Hi." You reply, standing up quickly and pulling the covers to shield you.

"Crazy night." He tries again but you don't say anything as you pull on your bra, then your shirt, and next your tight jeans. "I gotta go." You finally whisper, not making eye contact as you jab a finger over your shoulder to the door. His legs go over the bed and he reaches for his boxers.

"Why are you rushing?" He mumbles, pulling them tight. You shrug. "I'm not very good at this morning after stuff."

He chuckles and steps closer. "I don't normally do this either." He says. You believe him because there's a big blob of nervousness and embarrassment settling between you two.

"Okay well, thanks. I guess." You say fast and turn to leave the room.

You can hear him follow you down the long hall of his place before it opens up into one big room. There was another man sitting at the long wooden table with shorter hair who was eating an omelet. At the sound of shoes he looks up.

"Hey Sammy. And-" His eyes roam your body and you shift uncomfortably, turning to look at your man for the way out.

"Uh. Up the stairs and through that door." He says, pointing to the fatter door. You nod and continue on your way out, trying to ignore the men's eyes on you. When you're outside you see nothing. There's a long stretch of driveway leading to who knows what. You groan and think about going back in but instead you walk some more.

~~~~

Half an hour later you hear the distinct car engine. It had to be an old one. And for a sucker of classics, you turn your head, catching the black Chevy Impala. Your dream car since you were able to drive.

It slows and your heart rate picks up. "Hey!" The driver calls, pulling over to the opposite side of the road and rolling his window down. A gross pit developed in your stomach at the sight of the man from earlier. Behind him you could see the long haired man.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

You shrug. "I have no idea."

Nobody says anything for a minute and your bag starts to slide down your shoulder. You pull it back and look around. There's a motel and the bar you were at last night. There's also a little gas station that you're guessing the boys were headed to.

"Need a ride?" They say. "I'm just going to the bus station." You reply, looking out past the Gas 'n Sip. There was nothing but shrubbery and old antique shops.

"Come on, we're just stopping for some gas. Then we'll take you." The guy says, eyes finding your own. You sigh tired and take a reluctant step towards him. Pretty soon your sliding into leather seats and the feeling from before was clogging your whole stomach. But the inside was nice and you started babbling about how you always wanted an Impala.

Dean- the one previously eating an omelet- chatted with you until he pulled into the gas lot. Sam- the one you had slept with- kept you company in the car, and you two talked about college and jobs and why you didn't have anywhere to go and why he was an FBI agent.

You were comfortable now around the brothers and last night with Sam had almost disappeared. It wasn't a mistake. It was something new. Plus, you'd never see him again once you've made the station.

The Impala stops at the bus station and you hesitant to open the back door. It's quiet besides Dean's mix tapes- classic rock like AC/DC and others.

"Thank you." You say whole heartedly, sticking your head between Sam's and Dean's. They smile back at you and you look at one of their watches. Noon. The bus would be leaving in fifteen.

"Do you need anything? Money? Map?" Sam asks, worry filling his brow. You shake your head. "I've got savings. And a map wouldn't help me, I've got no idea where I'm headed." You smile at him and he smiles back sadly.

You wanted to stay. But they had work and you promised yourself you weren't going to get attached to someone or something. But this car would look really good with you. And these boys would surely entertain you.

You sigh and slide away from them, waving once before going to the tickets box.

"One way to nowhere." You say, already fishing out your cash. You can see the Impala hasn't moved. "Sorry, tickets closed twenty minutes ago."

Your eyes widen. "You don't understand. I have to-"

"Look, lady. The next bus is in eight hours. Can't you wait?"

You blow out a frustrated breathe and shrug him off. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." You say, turning and shoving the money back in your bag.

Sam's leaning against the hood of the impala with crossed arms and a knowing smirk on his face. You cock an eyebrow and walk closer, tilting your head back to see him.

"What?" You ask sarcastically.

"Sold out?"

"I've got eight hours until the next bus."

"I don't think we're doing anything." Sam offers. Your heart leaps and your stomach twists. "Only if that's okay with you two."

"I vote yes!" Dean shouts from inside the car, and you smile at him like he's an idiot. But really you're waiting for Sam to say something. He's the one you slept with. He's the one you really truly need to hear from.

"Two for two. Get in." Sam replies, nodding to the back of the car as he slides into the passenger seat. You grin and throw your bag in before you.

"Where we headed boys?!"