Mornings

Dean: Mornings with Dean involve warm blankets and hot breathes against your shoulder blades. He always wakes up earlier than you and hums to Hey Jude to wake you up.

Sam: You normally wake to his soft morning chuckle, since you use his chest as a pillow. You two will always look at each other with small smiles and Sam will say "Goodmorning beautiful." In his early husky voice. It's probably close to the best thing you've heard.

Castiel: Obviously he doesn't sleep but he knows immediately when you wake up and waits for you in the kitchen, trying to make something edible for you.

Crowley: He's never around in the morning but probably around 10 am he'll suddenly appear at the table or at your desk reading a magazine of some sort. After greeting you, he'll kiss the top of your forehead pleasantly, pulling away with a little smirk.

Balthazar: Buried in your expensive sheets, your internal alarm wakes you. You softly groan and stretch, bumping into other long legs and a soft chest. You smile and peek your head out from under the covers, seeing your angel already looking down at you.

Lucifer: Nights usually include talking about anything and everything and once you fall asleep, you're probably asleep until noon the next day. It's no problem with Luci, he's already made plans for brunch.

Gabriel: You both sleep naked and Gabe doesn't sleep, so he finds new ways to wake you up each morning, smirking down at you before providing a quick peck on your lips before hauling you out of bed.