Lucifer Imagine

Bad Girl~

It was a late night and Lucifer hadn't been around for nearly a week. You had decided to go out with one of your guy friends to a bar, not because you wanted to get laid but because you figured you'd drink your loneliness away. And you do. About half way through the night you were tipsy- soon working to a drunken state. Your friend had dragged you to the dance floor, and you were enjoying yourself too much to think that it would look like you were cheating. Hell, you were letting another guy dance with you.

Once you were safely home in the early morning hours, you're surprised to see your angel leaning against the table with a glass of water in one hand and a pain medication in the other. You raised and eyebrow and dumped your bags by the front door.

"What the hell are you doing here? I though you left." You mumbled, stumbling forward and reaching for your glass. He pulls it away from you, tsking his tongue. You frown and lean in front of me on the table as well. You're head was hurting and it felt like the main sight of him had sobered you up slightly.

"Why were you with a guy last night?" He says slowly, dangerously. You frown and place your hands on your hips. "I was lonely and we didn't do anything. I danced a little. Drank." He hums to that, dancing away from you and replacing the water on the counter.

"Lucifer!" You hiss, your temples starting to thrum. He moves back to you and sets his hands on your hips. The normal electrifying thrill of his touch bounced around you and man you really missed him.

"You've been a bad girl, (Y/N)." He replies, bringing you closer until his breath was on you. You trembled under his touch and he swooped down to claim your mouth to his, biting and slicking his tongue against yours. Your moans were captured in his mouth and his hands roamed around your body until you were clenching your thighs.

"Lucifer-" You panted. He laughed as he let you go. His blue eyes kept your own gaze locked to his and he slowly walked you to your room. Your gaze broke as you entered the dark room, only lit by a lit candle that smelt like vanilla. There were handcuffs already locked on the bed posts and riding crops and ice cubes at the foot of the bed. Your stomach dropped at the BDSM sight.

When you find Lucifer again, he's holding out a long rope. "Palms up." He demands and you don't even hesitate to follow orders. He fired them up after his task is completed. The rope is tied around your wrists.

"Clothes off..." Shirt off. Bra off. "Slower!" You peel your jeans off, leaving on your heels like he normally requires. He nods.

"Stand there."

"Move here."

"Don't make a sound." Slap. "I told you not to say anything."

An ice cube was then dragged from your neck down between your breasts, swirling around your belly button and dipping down in your navel before its melted. You struggled to stay still, to not make noise.

Next he untied your hands- it didn't last long because you thrown on the bed and locked in the handcuffs. He straddles you, riding crop in hand, letting it move down your naked chest and in between your thighs. Your hips move up.

"Good, (Y/N). Now I want you to scream my name." He barely finishes his sentence before he's in you, stretching and filling you until you can barely breathe.

You squeeze your eyes shut and move up. You've missed this. You've missed him. He moves slowly at first and your breathing hitches each time he pushes back in.

Soon, though, his pace increases until he's pounding into you and all you could hear was his heavy breathing, skin slapping together, and you yelling his name. Occasionally you'd hear the "Louder, (Y/N)! I know you can scream louder."

And that was his goal. To make you scream until you're voice was too hoarse to make sound.