You have Homework

Dean: You were sitting in your desk chair, completely covered by books and getting more stressed by the second. Due to your boyfriend having distracted you the past two months, you've barely had time to do the final essay; which was due in three days. It probably was worth more than 10% of your grade and if you failed... "Y/N!" Dean called your name, knocking politely on your door. "Dean, for the millionth time I'm trying to do-" "I know. But I have this crazy idea." He opens the door to your room with brilliant wide eyes and a quirky smirk playing his lips. You sigh and roll your eyes. This was how the distractions would start.

Sam: You were smothered in your bed comforter, hunched over the laptop Sammy had given you last year as a birthday present. You were researching something about an important historical figure of the world and you were getting really frustrated. Suddenly Sam comes in with fast food, setting it down next to you and taking out his own laptop. "Sam, do you know who Gorbachev is?" You look up pleadingly- Sam knows everything. He nods and swipes a hand through his long hair. "Yeah, he's the Russian guy from the end of the Cold War."

Castiel: He was always good with history, which wasn't a shocker to you. But when it came to chemistry or physics, Cas would get just as confused as you. Sometimes when you asked him for help he'd come up with stupid excuses and vanish in thin air. That always made you mad but you couldn't blame him, it's not like he went to school every other day.

Crowley: Every other Thursday night you'd go off to a study group. You were dreading tonight, since it was your turn to host. You knew what Crowley did in his basements and unfortunately your parents kicked you out awhile ago...so there's no turning back. You had told Crowley this morning about the group and he simply said he would 'try to keep the screams down.' Real reassuring. In the end, you were surprised your friends hadn't heard anything but judging from the looks they were giving you about the strange people standing around, you knew they were suspicious about something.