Kink

Dean: Roleplay- you'll usually dress up as a sexy maid while cleaning the bunker or sometimes even a dirty car mechanic when he's out working on the Impala.

Sam: Hair pulling- when making out starts getting super intense he enjoys tugging at the ends of your hair before filling his whole fist with it.

Castiel: Orgasm Denial- he loves to work you up and then pull away right as you're supposed to come. He hates receiving it but loves doing it.

Crowley: Ice Play- he'll trap you against the wall, both your wrists in one of his hands, while he nips on your neck and slowly drags the ice over your breasts and farther south.

Balthazar: Take Videos- sometimes he'll prepare you like a feast over the bed, tying you up and laying you naked and wet while he acts like a director at a camera, demanding you to touch yourself or something of the sort.

Gabriel: Blindfolds- your anticipation causes you to react to him in ways you never knew you could. He loves having you surprised and all worked up, without even having you know what's next.

Lucifer: Restraints- when you first started having sex with Lucifer they were metallic handcuffs but as time wore on, and his feelings for you deepened- he switched to leather. He just loves how you whine about not being able to touch him.