Chapter 5: The "Realization"

Start from the beginning

Taehyung chuckling, "We do have a lot in common. I will let you know many more things, which are worth doing once in life." Jin happily said, "I'm looking forward to work with you, Mr. Taehyung. Yes, that's how business people, address themselves, right?"

"Totally."

________________________

_In the kitchen_

Hoseok planned something. "See, cookie. I will call Jin inside, and explain things to him here. While you go meet Taehyung. Introduce yourself to him. Talk sweetly as you always do. Don't get to know more about him. Just have a casual talk with him. Don't let anything blurt out. He might get suspicious. Understood? Become a friend to him. That will definitely help, as I planned. And also call me while you sit there, so that we can hear your conversation. Ok?" Jungkook nodded. "Consider it done, hyung!"

Hoseok smiled and looked outside the kitchen door. Jin wasn't coming even after a long time. "This is taking like forever. Will he come?
Since I'm the boss of the plan, I'm going to call him." Hoseok said proudly. Jungkook laughed hard seeing his brother's confidence.

Hoseok peeked again from the entrance of the kitchen, to see Jin and Taehyung smiling. Feeling so happy that Jin is smiling his heart out.

Hoseok decided to call Jin, instead of giving him time to come. "Jinnie baby, can you please come here and help me with something. I think I got stuck on something."

Jin and Taehyung heard it and looked at the kitchen door. They found Hoseok peeking out. "Yes, Yes. I'm coming! Taehyung, wait here. Complete your cake. Don't waste it. Ok? You are late, see I'm done with mine." Taehyung just nodded at Jin. Jin left to deal with his hyung.

____________________________

_Meanwhile, in the kitchen_

Hoseok quickly turned back seeing Jin come to the kitchen. "Cookie, this is your cue." Jungkook nodded, showing his thumb up. He slowly head out of the kitchen.

Jin excitedly asked his brother what he has to do. "And, what's that you wanted to tell me?" Hoseok chuckled looking at his brothee's excitement. "It's nothing. I said that for some cinematic effect! Now don't stress on that too much."

Jin was more than annoyed. He wanted to found something like what happens in dramas. "Aish, hyung! I thought I really got something to do. After a long time. I hate you!" Hoseok smiled at his brother. "I love you too, Jinnie baby!"

Jin pouted. "Do you really have nothing to tell me? Think about it, maybe you forgot about it!" He again asked with hope.

Hoseok shushed Jin for being so excited. "I will tell you, if I really have something in mind. We have a lot of time, darling!"

________________________

_Meanwhile with Jungkook and Taehyung_

JK first walked past Taehyung. He then quickly leaned back taking taehyung's attention. "Hey! This is Jungkook. And you?
Don't get me wrong. I know you. And you will know me now. You are the person my brother saved, right? And by the way, I am his sweet, "little", lovely brother."

Taehyung showing his boxy smile. He waved at Jungkook. "Hello. I am Taehyung. Yes, I am that person. And I'm his sweet, "big", lovely friend. Nice to meet you." Jungkook without thinking much he blurted out, "What about, friends?" Taehyung smiled at him and said, "Sure. Friends!"

Jungkook grinned at him, "Sweet! What are your plans, for tomorrow. Since, Sunday. We all can hangout. Can't we?" Taehyung thought for a second. "I'll think about it, Jungkook." Jungkook whined. "Come on, hyung! Say yes! Oh wait, can I call you hyung?" Taehyung liked him for being so friendly. "Of course, why not? Ok. I'm ok with it."