To be Continued

--ㅡ- ㅡㅡㅡ -ㅡ- ㅡ-ㅡㅡ ㅡㅡㅡ --ㅡ ㅡ ㅡㅡㅡ ㅡ--- - -ㅡ ㅡ--- -ㅡ-- - ㅡ ㅡㅡ -ㅡ- - -ㅡ ㅡ-- ㅡ ---- - ㅡ- - ㅡ--ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ-ㅡ- ---- -ㅡ -ㅡㅡ- ㅡ - -ㅡ-
Sharp dark eyes stared down at the book he had in his hand as his frown deepen. With a sigh, he closed it and placed it onto his desk. Its paperback cover had a cartoon drawing of a cute bunch of different sized and colored dragons surrounding a plain looking girl. This specific cover was the sole reason he even bought it. He never thought that reading its contents would unearthen things he had long buried.

"Secretary Park," a voice suddenly called, snapping him back to reality.

"Yes, Vice President?" he answered after a beat, standing up from his seat as he noticed the older man looking at him from his open door.

The other male stared a little longer at him in silence before motioning him to come in the office. He then straightened his suit and followed his direct supervisor, closing the door after them.

"You need anything, Vice President?" he asked again once they were inside.

"Kind of. Take a seat, Seonghwa-ssi," the older male replied. And immediately, he knew that the man would be discussing a personal matter. "I need a favor. Not as your boss. But as a parent."

Seonghwa's demeanor softened. He had always found the Vice President brilliantly harsh when dealing with the business and equally passionate towards his personnel. But it all crumbles down when it comes to his children. Especially his only girl. And after meeting the little ones, he understood why.

"Please let me hear it first, sir, before I decide," he kept his cool but they both knew he will eventually agree to it if he deem it as logically possible. And it always was.

"They want to go to Bong Iseul's book signing event but I need to be somewhere else that day." He then looked directly into Seonghwa's eyes, almost pleading. "I will prepare everything you will need, Seonghwa-ssi. So, could you please take them there?"

A day trip with the kids? That's gotta be a god-sent.

He then paused for a moment, pulling back the smile that was about to erupt on his lips as he processed who they wanted to see. "I'm sorry, sir. Did you say they want to see Author Bong Iseul-nim?"

The Vice President nodded and Seonghwa's jaw dropped. He knew the kids love to read. Rightfully so since their father held an executive seat in a famous publishing company in the country. Yet, with the eldest only being ten, he didn't expect them to be mature enough to understand the concept of getting books signed. Or even going to such events.

"Then, pshhhhhㅡ!"

"The wed one, he- he say- he saidㅡ"

"He eat the sun power and shoot it outㅡ"

"No! It's the gween oneㅡ"

"Seonghwa samchon, water please."

Seonghwa expected it was going to be kind of hectic since he will be with the children. What he didn't expect was that all five children will be there. No wonder the Vice President allowed him to have an extra week of paid vacation for this favor. The triplets sat at the back with the eldest son while he sat by the SUV's door beside their princess.

The driver dropped them off the entrance of the convention center and would return once they were done. It was the first time Seonghwa was left with these many children for a trip. But he was still confident. The two oldest were responsible and dependable enough, given the number of exposure they had with large crowds.

"Junseo, Haru?" he asked, looking back at the two eldest children. "Mind Minguk for me, please."

And with the eldest, Daehan, and the youngest, Manse, of the triplets on each of his hands, they strolled the place in a two three-man formation. A book fair was on-going in one hall and they wandered into the children's section after he signed them up for the book signing event.