The void

"That's smart of you, considering the 'killer' part. But we have a small problem." Masky said walking back into the house.

"Whats the problem?" Hoodie asked.

"The void that's what. They was a break in it." Masky said. 

"The void?! But... how?" Toby asked. (For those of you who don't know the void i urge you to watch TribeTwelve on Youtube. You'll understand then.)

"I have no Idea... the only ones that can travel between it and these worlds are The Collective, Proxys and Slenderman. So this doesn't make sense." Masky said.

"What's the void?" Ciel asked curious as to what they were talking about.

"The void is a place where Entity's and people that where once human go. It has many creatures and people, there are sometimes rogues but that has only happened once." Masky said referring to Noah Maxwell, someone who was forced to join them but went against them in the end. (No really you should watch TribeTwelve its awesome.) 

"Well who would want to stop them and has the power to?" Eyeless Jack asked.

"Zalgo possibly? We all know he isn't to fond of the tall guy." Ben suggested.

"Maybe... but he has never been able to get himself into the void before..." Masky said.

"Well who else do we know that hates killers..." Realizing there all lots of people who hate killers Jeff continued. "And has the power to get near there?" 

"No idea..." Masky said.

One person popped into Ciel's mind then. Someone who hates evil (*Cough*unclean*Cough*) and that powerful? Well a certain someone he had met before... But why would she/he go after these... 'creatures'? Ciel decided not to say anything. It was most likely something they knew of from there dimension seeing as there from one unlike his.

"Me and the young master may be able to help. We have helped the queen with many cases." Sebastian suggested.

"Help from both of you could be useful since you have experience with mysteries and the supernatural. If you'd like we could go investigate with The Order to see if they have tried to interfere with The Void." Masky asked knowing The Order has tried to interfere before.

"That would be best. Its at least something to do while we wait for the full moon, and I don't want to have anything to troublesome happening to delay it. " Ciel said. 

"Then follow us."  Hoodie said as he walked to the door. Ciel followed with Sebastian closely behind. Masky also followed but before he left he looked back to Eyeless Jack, Toby, Ben, and Jeff. 

"Try not to mess anything else up." Masky said looking at Jeff, Ben, and Toby the most. "We're already in trouble with Slenderman, we don't need anymore problems." Then he walked out to follow the others, but he looked back to them one last time and said. "I mean it." Then he shut the door and ran to keep up with the others. 

"Its like he doesn't trust us." Ben said still playing his video game. Eyeless Jack silently face palmed. 

****************************

Heyo peeps! Shorter chapter than what I'm use to but hope its good all the same! Also comment any ideas or suggestion if ya got any! Byezez!