Thirty seven

Late update.. I know, I'm sorry...

Chapter 86, the last one that was previously on here...
Enjoy, you've waited long enough...
L x

(Contains mature content.)

Georgia PoV

The argument that has tormented me for what feels like the longest time. The internal battle. The hormones vs my brain with its stupid self control.

That's gone.

There isn't a single part of me, not a single thought, not a single reason, to why I can't give my virginity to Carter.

The more I've thought it over and over, the more thorough my one sided arguments get... the more I'm convinced this is right.

So, when Carter tell me 'no'... I don't take it for an answer.

"Carter," I pant as her hovers over me.

My thighs wrapped around him, his abdomen touching my wetness. His talented right hand is teasing my skin softly on the back of my thigh.

"Georgia... I wanna be sure you're ready." He pants quietly, his voice husky and sexy, that talented tongue wetting his lips.

His swirling hot hand on my thigh is driving me insane.

"I've never been so sure I'm ready Carter. Want me to beg?" I pout and he closes his eyes shaking his head, clearly amused.

"You wanted me once, just for one night, and now you have me, all of me... you don't want to have sex with me?" I tease and pout.

His eyes keep darting to my mouth.

The words seem to be stuck on his tongue, like he can't get them out.
When he finally talks, it not what I expected.

"I don't want you to think I'm with you just for sex Georgia. I'm not with you for your body, your virginity... I... truly...love you."

I feel my heart beating out of my chest as those last words come out of his mouth, they make my head spin.

He's told me he loves me. But... this seems deeper. My voice is taken away in amazement.

The way his eyes are so soft, so vulnerable, and full of great candor. I feel myself fall even more for him. In that moment. In this vulnerable moment.

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

He moves slightly closer, his eyes flit to my mouth.

"I know." I whisper and his smile is genuine yet small as his mouth slowly moves to mine.

Our mouths move together. Starting so slow and careful, so full of passion and love. It's incredible.

I never will feel this kind of intensity with anyone else. I'm sure of it. The way my body responds to his... it's so intense, so overwhelming, yet so perfect.

Our breathing becomes more laboured and our movements more hungry and impatient.

His hands make my nerve endings sing as he, in some way, carefully, in other ways roughly, teasingly, strokes over my skin.

His fingers slow and turn to gentle as he moves them back between my legs, my arousal is overwhelming.

He breaks his mouth from mine, resting his forehead on mine, panting just like me.

"Say no Georgia," he asks and licks his lips.

I shake my head, "I won't. I want you Carter." I tell him in a raspy breath.