Twenty nine

Vote, comment, share <3

Georgia PoV

"Can you take me home, please?" I ask Harden, he nods.

"Yeh, but, I came with Christian?" He tells me quietly as me and Carrie stand from the bench.

"Uh..." I don't wanna go down there again, to our friends, and be forced to choose who's car I travel in and feeling guilty, blah blah...

"Nah it's ok, y'know I'm not far from home, I can just walk." I smile to them and Harden screws his face up.

"Nah, you're not walking home alone, what the hell Georgia, Cmon." He tells me and starts walking down the embankment towards our friends.

I huff and Carrie takes my hand to lead me down. I'm sure she's just making sure I don't make a run for it.

We walk in silence, I enjoy the sound of the waves, the seagulls calling loudly, the shouting from my friends.. yeh not quite as peaceful.

Christian spots us and walks over with a worried look on his face.

His handsome face... those big beautiful lips, perfect jawline, messy hair where he's been clearly messing it with his big hands...

"Gia, are you ok?" He asks as he gets close. He puts his arms out to hug me and I reluctantly hug into him. He smells so clean and good.

I pull back and smile up at him, "yeh, just needed to clear my head."

"Ok, as long as you're alright," he smiles tightly at me.

"There you are, told you she'd be back!" Harry smiles as him and James walk over to us. I spy Carter sitting on a bench looking out at sea.

"You worried about me or something boys?" I tease and they nods with a chuckle.

"Fuck yes!" James comments licking his bottom lip and messing his hair up. Damn pretty boy, AF model...

"So. What we doing now?" Carrie asks the group with a smile, then looks up to Harden next to her as he gives her that smile I love. That cheeky 'I know something you don't know' smile that makes me wanna know what he's trying to not laugh at.

"Gotta wait until sunset." Harry comments looking out at the low sun over the skyline over the sea.

It's beautiful.

Carter stands and stretches then walks over slowly to join us. I start to watch but make myself look away.

Wonder where Stephanie & Gabe got too...

"Actually, James, mind giving me a lift back?" He gave me a ride here, I hope he can take me home.

"Uh yeah, you sure-" James starts then Cric cuts in.

"I can give you a lift?" He offers quickly. Like obviously he could. And yeah, obviously he could, but.. I need space from him and Carter. I need more than a few hours.

"Mate.... space remember..." James mutters.

I feel embarrassed everyone clearly knows what I've asked for them. Will they ever look at me the same way again? I hoped we could all be friends. Is that naive or what...

I watch Carter, standing behind Harry kicking about stones, looking at his feet. Obviously listening but not adding to the conversation.

"Ready to go now?" James asks and I nod.

****

Back in James' car, Harry riding shotgun again, both the boys are quiet.

"Guys, can I ask a favour?" I ask them sitting forward.