Twenty three

Sh*ts about to go down...
Enjoy!
L x

Georgia PoV

Crics mouths on mine, hungry, hot, demanding.. his hands pulling my hips to his, my back is against the patio window.

My hands are in his short soft hair.

He bites my bottom lip and moves his face slightly from mine so our eyes meet.

His eyes are telling me he's ready to take this further.

I don't know if I can tell him no, I want it.

I pull his mouth back on mine and his hands skim my thighs. I feel the tight material of my dress come up as his hands push up, teasing my skin with his fingers.

His hands keep going, the move around to cup my thong clad ass, my big cheeks now bare, I can feel the nights air hit them.

I'm aware I'm outside, but I'm not in the mind space to change this. I want this.

His fingers gently, slowly, tease my skin as he grazes them high on my thighs, running them from the back of my ass cheeks over to my groin.

BANG. Door bangs. Giggles. Shushing.

All the noise behind is in the guest room.

Me and Cric freeze.

He pulls and smooth my dress back down my thighs and kisses me softly. He's taking care of me.

"Let's leave them to it, C'mon Gia." He winks to me, pulling back holding my hand.

I step off the little patio, the noise from the couple in the room let us know they can't hear us, if the do they don't give a crap.

My heels sink down in the grass, I stumble and Cric quickly catches me. His hands on my hips.

"You drunk baby?" He asks in my ear and I shake my head, "Shoes" I mutter. My mouth dry.

"Here," he walks around to face me and picks me up easily. I wrap my arms around his neck, and legs around his waist. He makes me feel light, I'm a curvy girl, it's not easily done. He starts walking around the back of house.

"This ok?" He asks and I nod down to his handsome face.

I feel he's got a good hold on me so I move my hand from gripping the other and draw my fingers over the handsome features of his face.

His sharp jaw, his eyebrow, his cheekbone...

"What you doing?" He asks smiling, making his little dimples come out, so obviously I poke it. I'm being annoying but it seems I'm too tipsy to care.

"You... my boyfriend.. are so handsome." I tell him quietly, whispering like it's a secret.

It's one of the most well known facts ever I'm sure. Oh yeahhh, I am tipsy.

He chuckles and the noise of the party grows with the people now around us.

I tense as I see people staring.

"Eyes on me, babe," his deep voice makes me tense for a whole new reason.

He smirks up and me, then looks past me, probably to see where he's going.

"Can I get a drink?" I ask in a small voice and he turns to take me over to the door for the house instead.

"You can put me down now." I smile as we get to the side of the building. There's a group of people coming out, so he stops walking, still holding me.