Eleven.

3 again.. <3
Will keep going until it's back (:
Keep me motivated! Vote!
L x

Georgia PoV

I'm sitting at the breakfast bar when Carter enters, with his wet hair, looking handsome as ever.

He winks at me and I can't reply as I'm scoffing a mouthful of food.

"Almost ready to go baby?" He asks as he grabs some fruit and his bag.

I nod and swallow.

"Uh huh.. gimmy two ok?" I ask and he nods pulling out his phone.

I run upstairs and check myself over.

I had my hair in a plait but I don't fancy it.

I wish I had time to wash my hair. I had to shower.. damn cold shower for more than one reason..

I fluff my hair and it's crazy natural mess.

I pull out a hair band and try half up and half down, the little pony tail is thick and high.

Actually looks quite cute.

I apply my lip gloss, contemplate brushing my teeth again... I don't have time.

I check myself over, I like what I see, it'll do.

I head downstairs and bounce out the door to Carters car.

"Baby G, you wanna stop for coffee?" He asks me and I look at him strange.

"Firstly, aren't we late already?" I roll my eyes, "secondly, isn't 'baby G' what Gabe calls me?" I fake a shudder and he chuckles.

"Yeh, I should of guessed you wouldn't like it, seeing he called you it. And the coffee? I just know we're fucked for first period, might as well aim for second now." he shrug and I nod.

"Go on then." Fuck it.

***

When we finally get to school we're cutting it fine for missing second.

"Have a good day G." He shouts as he rushes off in the opposite direction "and you!" I shout and hurry off for my lesson.

****

Between lessons Harry and James find me.

"Hey Georgia, you look hot as ever today." James licks his lips and I roll my eyes.

"James, Jesus." Harry rolls his eyes. I see people staring as they walk either side of me.

"Can I help you guys with something?" I ask and they smirk.

"Yeah.... what are you up to lat-UHH!" Harry starts asking until Harden appears jumping on his back unexpectedly.

I giggle as the two of them mess about play fighting.

"So, tonight, G-" James ask and I laugh shaking my head. So we're ignoring the two play fighting, shouting idiots?

I'm aware of all eyes on us as we slowly make our way down the corridor.

"There's my girl." Gabe appears around a corner and rushes up to me open armed.

"Oh, for fuck sake Gabe," I groan and he does puppy dog eyes and sticks his bottom lip out.

"Ohhh Christian got you good I see." smirking at the cut on his lip as it's displayed out to me.

"Yeah I did." Christian appears behind Gabe with a straight face and a little wink to me.