Twenty one

Please remember to Vote. Don't hold back with the comments!
Remember to go back to my profile and follow me <3
L x

Carter PoV

"Nah Rashfords goal was fucking good, can't deny that."

Harry and Harden are talking shit with James, I'm struggling to keep my attention on the talk. They are all being weird when I mention Christian. I'm suspicious.

Gabe returns back out to where we're sitting with two girls.

"Leah, I'd love for you to meet my friend Carter." Gabe smirks then winks at me.

Why's he playing wingman? He's usually just tries to steal girls from us not set us up? What's with that fucking smirk he's sending me? Why do I want to hit it off his face?

I look to Harry and James who are looking awkward. Harden? He's just checking out the other girls ass smirking, he looks back to me, and bursts out laughing.

What's gotten into these fuckers?!

Gabe has still not told me why he's on currently on a date with Georgia. All I can assume is she's on a date with Christian instead? In that case, is this cocky spontaneous wingman dating Georgia tomorrow?

I go to ask then I feel like I'm completely breathless, like I've been punched.

The air isn't in my lungs. I can't more.

I see her.

Georgia.

My Georgia.

Christian PoV

I open the car door for my girl, I put my hand out and she takes it climbing out elegantly with her amazing legs and killer heels.

I don't want guys drooling, so I need to make it clear she's mine, however, I don't want to see over possessive or full on?

That would kill our relationship straight away, no. I can't do that. I won't do that.

No drinking for me tonight, best behaviour. I can't fuck this up.

She smiles up at me, standing close, I kiss her forehead before turning to step out of the way to close my car door, lock it, and take my girls hand.

I lead us up to the big house with crazy loud music, numerous people say hi to me and talk to me. I just smile politely or say hi back. I don't stop, I don't want Gia feeling awkward or getting cold.

"Your friends?" She asks quietly as we pass.

"Kinda," how can I explain? I sound cocky. People know me, mostly because of Matt, people feel they actually know me, or in some cases feel they can judge me.

I know Matts popular, so I am by association. I realised quickly these people aren't my friends, they just like to be seen to know me. It's shallow.

"C'mon baby." I wink at her as she slows, thinking I'd want to talk to the few rugby players who keep trying to start a lame conversation with me. I look rude, but this isn't the place to explain to Gia that these guys are fake, they don't like me. Not give a shit on whatever I have to say.

How do I know this? I'm not on their team, they aren't from our school.

We enter the loud house and I pull Gia in closer to me, it's so hot in here I kind of wish I didn't wear another layer. I did it for Gia, she's worth being a bit warm for that's for sure.

"Drink?" I shout to her over the loud music and she nods.

We grab a drink, non alcoholic, and dance for a while in a quiet corner of the main room.