Twenty seven

Can't believe how quick I've managed to get this on here with everything going on in my life rn.

Please, vote, comment.

And follow.
(I have a few more stories coming after this...)

L x

Georgia PoV

"We should go downstairs..." Cric tells me and I nod.

"I need to talk with Carter." I mutter, not brave enough time meet his eyes.

"What... what do..." he seems to want to ask me something but doesn't know how?

"Hmm?" I ask. One hand on his waist still. Both his are on mine, though I'm half turned away now. Even though his thumb is still stroking my side, begging me to not go.

"Do... you wanna give him a chance or something?" He asks, looking confused.

"No," I frown, "we just need to talk some things out, I haven't really spoken to him.. since..." I frown some more. When did me and Carter ever talk about our feelings? Properly?

He nods slowly, not looking at me.

"C'mon," I tell him, taking his hand and leading him to the door. I feel incredibly shitty about this whole thing.

"Wait. One more kiss," he asks with a small smile, "don't worry, I know once we leave this room, I'm not your boyfriend anymore. Just, a goodbye one? You got me addicted Gia," he tells me softly with a sad smile.

Damn sweet... I don't deserve him..
He's so handsome, so caring, so gentle...

I reach up on my toes and kiss him softly. He leans down, cupping my cheeks and deepening it some more.

His lips feel so good on my mouth.

I grip his wrists and enjoy every movement and every second.

Why can't I just like Christian?! Why can't that be enough. No doubts?

I need to know with all my heart he's the one.

I don't want any doubt about Carter in my mind... or heart.. or whatever is going on in this hormonal, confused body of mine.

I really feel this whole things gonna blow up in my face... selfish Georgia...

Carter PoV

I'm dying to know what's taking her so long with Chris. If they're fucking, I'm gonna be livid. Fucking fuming.

I guess it would only really serve me right, but... fuck it would kill me.

I hear movement on the landing, then the stairs. I walk over, desperate to know where my Georgia is.

I spot Chris walking down, straight face. Not looking at me.

"She wants to see you," he mutters and walks off.

I feel my heart tighten. He's unhappy, she wants to see me... are they over?

Has she chosen me?
Does she want me?

My mind races faster than my legs can carry me up the stairs and to her bedroom.

I'm feeling that hope. I'm reeling to see her, I feel the side of my mouth tug to smile.

I push her door open and see her sitting on her bed.