Twenty

No clue what number these chapters were before, but yeah, flying through updates!

(Yes, it's 2am. No, I can't sleep...)

Enjoy...
L x

Christian PoV

I watch Georgia skip out to her car, I'm following her, she's seeming quite excited about the idea of a party tonight.

It's only 7pm, we have hours, but she wants to get her shopping and show me something.

She opens her passenger door and lifts up a handful of bags.

"Here baby," I tell her, taking them from her.

She smiles widely, letting me take them, then turns back to pick up a few more.

Damn my girl can shop!

I take those too and she doesn't let go, she moves close and I tug her close to me kissing her perfect smile. She lets out a little giggle. Butterflies, literally feeling it.

"Mmm.. I can't wait to see what you've got in all these." I tell her quietly as she holds onto my hips with her little hands, moving close, making me move back onto her car.

She's not playing fair, my hands are occupied with her shopping bags.

"Now I know you like red, I know you'll like what I've got in these bags," she teases, I move close to kiss her but she moves back with a smile.

"Damn tease," I chuckle and she closes the passenger door, locking the car and looks me over head to toe.

"You've seen nothing yet Cric," she smirks, I shake my head, smiling. She scrunches her nose and giggles.

Fuck, she's adorable.

***

"You can get ready in here if you like?" I tell her pointing to a guest room next to mine.

She frowns a little frown that's so cute and innocent.

"It's just a guest room, has all you'll need." I shrug.

"And your room doesn't?" She asks quietly.

"Yeh just... thought you might want your privacy to get ready. I don't wanna assume you're comfortable getting ready in front of me Gia?" She moves close as I talk.

"Ok. Good idea. I can surprise you with my new outfit then!" She winks to me and I shake my head with a chuckle.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna like and hate this outfit aren't I" I look over her mischievous face and she nods scrunching her cute nose up.

"You bet boyfriend," she reaches up and pecks me on the cheek and I sigh happily.

***

She's only been about 10 minutes, I don't know what to do with myself.

I know my beautiful girlfriend is in the next room, getting all sexy for me, and what can I do but wait for her.

I really hope Carters not at the party tonight. I have no intention of flaunting our new relationship in his face.

I feel like a pretty shitty mate.
I know he likes her deep down. However how many times do I have to tell him to man up and tell her?

It's messed up, he doesn't want her for an idiot reason. If he can't make her happy then I am more than willing to try.

She's so fucking amazing, and the more and more I get to know her the more I want to know more.

I'm relieved I feel this way, a tiny bit of me worried I wouldn't ever be ready for a relationship. I've not done this shit before. But I feel like I'm making the right choice.