plan

At the cafe.

"First, we need to gain information from Sisil. She is the only witness after all," Melisa says.

"Do you know her well, Mel?" asks Arvia.

"Not really. I know her simply because she was in the same team at scout back then in junior high school. But she seems nice, though..."

"Hmmm.... two years differences, right? How do we approach her lmao..." asks Katrina, pessimistic.

"The only way for us to interact with her is via science club. It's a community in school. Daria and Tristan were a part of it," Melisa explains.

"That seems like a though extracurricular..." Renka is shaking her head.

"W-wait... isn't she bad at chemistry? Why does she join the science club... " Renka continues.

"Science club is not just about chemistry... She takes biology... But well, when it comes to chemistry.... Her score was like her shoe number. Even Mrs. Frida is tired of giving her the remedial." Melisa laughs.

Davin comes out of nowhere, "Isn't that the same case to you though LOL?"

The cafe owner then replies, "It's better to be sucks at chemistry rather than has someone envy on you... you can get killed... People are crazy... Specially when they are envy..."

"Heyyyy tell me moreee about the storryyy!!" Sisil says.

"Lol I just got the information from the science club students who were searching for Mrs Frida too the next day... They were all terrified. Fun fact though, Mrs. Frida disappeared next day for almost like a week! You know what, the afternoon before the tragedy, they bought some coffee and snacks here!" Mrs. Linda, the cafe owner shakes her head in disbelief.

"W-what?"

"Yeah.. I thought they were died because they were too tired. But the reality is one of them was killed with a knife and the other one was killed with a strong acid!" Mrs. Linda adds.

"This all simply because our school didn't even mind to even have some CCTVs... bruh ... where do our tuition fee go?" Davin says.

"Yeah we need to reinvestigate it..." Arvia says.

"So many things that seems to be wrong about this case... At least I wanna know who was the murderer..." Melisa adds.

"Fix... we need to join the science club," Arvia exclaims.

"NoOooOo... I wish I could join art classes instead but- I am curious too... soo, yeah...." Renka says.

"Alright, where to register, though?" Katrina asks.

"Uhm... Miss Sherly???  The Chemistry teacher of 11th graders. She is the supervisor. Well... wanna try to meet her tomorrow?" Melisa says.

"Deal. You both should make a research with Sisil so you can stay close to her!" Renka says, "But I don't think I myself would do a research... I would be the assistant instead lol."

"Uh... 2 students per team, though. I think it's better if it's you who takes the role though, Mel... I mean you have known her too right? I would be the investigators too with Katrina also," Arvia replies.

"Whatever... We just need to contact Miss Sherly first, tomorrow..."