"You doing ok?" I ask her softly.

"No. Human pillow?" She asks in a little voice and I lie down and open my arms to her, hinting for her to cuddle into my chest like she does, using me as her human pillow.

I see a little smile as she cuddles into me, her hair everywhere. Her right hand balls up the material of my tee at my ribs. No clue where her other hand is, under her? As long as she's comfortable.

I kiss the top of her head and inhale her smell.

I've missed this. I've missed her.

Georgia PoV

I wake up in complete darkness.
It's hot?

Oh.

I feel I'm lying on Carter's chest. His heartbeat soothing under me.

"Are you awake?" He asks in a whisper.

"Yes." I whisper not moving.

My head feels so much better. Not perfect, but the throbbing behind my eyes has eased.

"You feeling ok?" He asks so softly.

"It's easing." I whisper. I'm not sure he can hear me.

He feels so comfy and warm under me.

I realise my bare legs are wrapped around one of his.

I move slightly, I feel the hairs of his legs on my smooth ones.

His hand behind me strokes my back. It feels like he's trying to comfort me, not turn me on. I appreciate that.

"Want some more paracetamol?" He asks, I feel him kiss the top of my head.

"What's the time?" I ask, I'm too comfy to move and look myself. I don't wanna change a thing right now.

"Only 10 babe." He tells me quietly.

Hold on. He's never even in bed by now let alone in bed for hours doing nothing?

I lift my head to look up to him.
He's not even on his phone?

He smiles a little smile at me, I can barely see him it's so dark in here. I usually have some form of light on when I sleep. Just out of habit more than anything.

I can see his lips though, his eyes are looking back at me, open.

I might not be able to see him in great detail but I know what I'm looking at. I know this face so well. His little tiny freckles, his long eyelashes, the sexy strong jaw...

"Want some?" He asks softly.

Uh.. some what? Some of him? Can he tell I'm staring? What I'm thinking?

Oh. Paracetamol. I remember.

"Yes please." I whisper. I don't wanna move but I need to  sack this fuzzy head off.

He sits forward slightly. I do nothing to move or help.

He leans to the side slowly and picks up the packet left on the side.

He takes two out of the blister pack and puts the rest down. He picks up the glass of water.

I just watch. His arms are so big and sexy. I can't help but admire.

Does he know he's sexy? Does he know all these tiny movements make me feel kinda turned on? It's something so small, so easy to over look. But I have to appreciate it. He's hypnotic at times.

He holds them out to me. I reluctantly sit up carefully and take the tablets. I wash them down with two big unsexy gulps of water.

I hand it back to him, he doesn't take it, he wipes my lips with his thumb, seems some droplets remained. He got them, with the soft touch to my mouth.