Disney Facts!!!!

Ok, so sorry that I haven't been writing in a while. I've been SUPER busy with school and everything in life. And I had soccer tryouts! I really hope I get an offer on a good team! Anyways, I'm obsessed with disney, in case u haven't noticed and I thought I would do some Disney facts! Enjoy!

1. Pizza planet has the best pizza that you can eat at Disneyland.

2. Disney has a Secret Service where Disney employees disguise themselves as everyday guests at the park and go undercover to catch anyone trying to steal any of the merchandise.

3. The Tower of Terror is the only ride on any Disney property, at the time anyways, where the cast member DIDN'T have to smile. The first person to enter Tinkerbell's shop, get to "Wake up Tinkerbell."

4. Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion were originally going to be walk through attractions at the Disney parks.

5. Splash mountain was originally going to be called Zip-a-Dee River Run.

6. The props in Indian Jones' office, located in the queue, are actual props from Indiana Jones movies.

7. Disneyland estimates that more that 2.8 million churros are sold a year.

8. Epcot's American Pavilion is home to an American flag taken from the rubble of 9/11/01