Chapter forty one

Louis' POV

Louis had been out of the hospital for two weeks and had been back in school for one week. They had their regional game coming up, so Louis had to come back to school. Louis had been to practice and even stayed late for extra practice. Harry stayed every time for late practice so that he would never be alone. Harry was still terrified of losing him again.

The first day Louis was back at school was awful. Everyone knew that he was kidnapped, they all saw it on the news. Nobody knew exactly what happened, which made people curious about him. When he walked down the hall all eyes were on him, he hated it. He didn't like the look of pity on people's faces when they looked at him. He didn't want pity, he was strong and survived, which was nothing to be pitiful about.

Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry became very protective of him. Some people said mean things about him and his situation, but Zayn took care of them. Liam had taken his role as dad of the group to a new level. He was extremely overprotective of them all. He made sure that they all were eating, and he would even call them to make sure they had done their homework. Niall hadn't changed much. Niall still made funny comments about his and Harry's relationship. Niall was truly the biggest supporter of their relationship.

He was caught up with all his schoolwork, and even had all A's. He had better grades than Harry. Liam though had the best grades out of them all. That was only because Louis hated math. Harry and he had to catch up on their drama project. They had lost a lot of time because Louis was in the hospital. Even though the teacher offered them an extension, but Louis refused. He didn't want to be treated any different, he just wanted to be normal.

Today was the regional football game. They were playing against Liverpool high school. Liverpool was a great team, and they were all nervous to play them. They had just barely got to the regionals. But now they had Louis back, so they were hoping for a win. If they won, they went against the other regional winner. The other regional game was Durham high school verses Doncaster high school. They needed this win. Coach had made them work harder because he really wanted to win. Louis and Harry worked extra hard on their own because they were the captains of the team. The team was working great together, they all accepted their captains and followed what they said.

They were currently in the locker room waiting for game time. Louis was sitting on the bench visualizing the field and what he was going to do. Niall was playing music loudly and hyping up the rest of the team. Harry was doing both, he was focused but was also having fun.

"Are you nervous Lou" Harry asked sitting down on the bench next to him.

"A bit, but I know we can do this" He said smiling.

"And you feel good, if you feel bad you shouldn't play" Harry said sternly.

"Harry I'm great. The doctors cleared me, and I feel perfectly fine. Plus, I need to play, there are university scouts out there and I need to impress them" He said.

"They will love you" Harry said.

"And they will love you" He said.

"You think so" Harry asked.

"I know so" He said.

'The game between Holmes Chapel High school and Liverpool high school will start in ten minutes' they heard the announcer announce o the speakers. 

"Looks like it's our time to shine" He said.

"Let's win this together babe" Harry said.

He smiled and gave Harry a quick kiss. Then the entire team ran out of the locker room to the field. They started stretching and waring up. Harry and he told the team what to do and the team followed them.