Chapter thirty one

Harry's POV

Saturday

The week went by in a flash. Harry and Louis got even closer and were out in school together.  They were completely and utterly in love. Zayn and Liam were beginning to get sick of their pda, but Niall loved it. Niall especially liked to sneak up on them and take pictures of them kissing.

So far to Harry's knowledge no one had said anything bad about their relationship. Of course, there were a few bad looks, but no one had said anything. Some girls were mad that he wasn't available to hook up anymore. He had hooked up with enough girls, and now he found Louis, so he didn't need hook ups anymore. Elanor also kept looking at him like she wanted to kill him, he seriously hated her. Everyone knew she was rushing on Louis except Louis, who was completely oblivious.

Harry was ecstatic for Saturday. They didn't have any football practice, so Harry planed something special for him and Louis. He loved him so much and wanted to show him just how much.

Harry had been planning a date for them all week. The perfect date. A day full of love cuddles and love. He was going to be the picture-perfect boyfriend. He had never been with a boy before and never was able to keep a relationship with a girl. He was determined to make this relationship work, and to make Louis happy.

Harry was lying next to Louis in bed admiring his fluffy hair and long lashes. Everything about louis was perfect. Louis kept saying that he was broken, but Harry could see that he wasn't broken just cracked. Every time he looked at Louis, he remembered a Japanese tradition called kintsukuroi his mum told him about. Kintsukuroi was the practice of painting cracked pottery with gold to put it back together. The cracks were part of the pottery and was not disguised. This reminded him of Louis, because louis had cracks that would never go away, but also they didn't need to go away. They were part of him and told the story of Louis. This made Louis even more perfect in Harry's eyes.

"What are you thinking about" Louis said with a deeper morning voice, and he let out a giggle.

"Just how much I love you" He said giving Louis an Eskimo kiss.

"Harry" Louis said giggling.

"We need to get up it's almost noon" He said.

"Why" Louis groaned.

"I've got a surprise for you" He said smiling.

"You do" Louis said excitedly.

"Yes, and you won't be able to know what it is until you get up and get dressed" He said.

"Fine, but only because I love you" Louis said getting up out of bed.

That made Harry's heart melt. Hearing Louis say he loves him made him so happy.

They both got up and got dressed. Harry wore black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Louis wore Harry's football hoodie and black skinny jeans. Harry also grabbed a zip up jacket, because of where they were going to be outside for their date. 

"Can we go now" Louis asked excitedly.

"Yes babe, now we can go" He said.

Harry picked up Louis from behind and Louis squealed with glee. Harry put him down and kissed him lovingly.

"Let's go now Lou" He said.

"About damn time" Louis replied. 

They got in the car and headed to their first destination. While in the car they blasted the script and sung loudly to it. Louis had an amazing voice, it was so unique and beautiful, Harry wished he sung more.

They finally arrived at their first stop, which was a quaint sandwich shop. It was tiny and perfect in every way. Harry knew the owner and loved the sandwiches. He had been coming here ever since he was five, and Glen the owner loved him.