Chapter thirty seven

Harry's POV (Harry's birthday)

Harry and Louis went back to normal. Louis forgave Harry fully after another week. Harry felt even worse knowing that Louis got hurt because he left him all alone. He told Louis to go to the police, but Louis refused profusely.

Even with those bumps they went back to their normal cuddly selves. Niall and Liam forgave Harry quickly, but Zayn held a grudge until Louis told him that it was okay. Then they all went back to normal, well actually they were doing better than normal.

The five boys all became incredibly close. They spent almost all their free time at each other's houses playing video games and football. They became like brothers and were inseparable.

Coach also surprised them by naming Louis co-captain of the football team. Normally Harry would be angry that he was being demoted to co-captain, but it was Louis and for Louis he would do anything. Plus, he thought that Louis deserved it. Louis had made the most goals all season and was the most valuable player on the team. He was so proud of his amazing boyfriend. Coach also told them that the scouts were watching him and Louis specifically. They both dreamed of going to college together.

Today was Harry's birthday and he knew that Louis had been planning something special, anything with Louis was special. Louis hadn't told him anything about what they were doing today, because Harry wouldn't tell him for his birthday.

They went out for breakfast because Louis didn't want to have Harry to have to cook. They went out and got pancakes at a local breakfast restaurant.

"Where to next" He asked.

"You'll see, just drive where I said to go" Louis said.

"Okay bossy" He joked.

"Just do it, you'll like it" Louis said.

"Okay, whatever you say" He said smiling

They arrived at what looked like a large warehouse. He was so confused, why would Louis bring him here of all places.

"This place is super sketchy" He said.

"No, it's not" Louis said getting out of the car.

Louis grabbed his hand and pulled him into the building. The lights were all off and he was seriously considering that he was about to be murdered.

Suddenly they lights turned on and he heard people yelling Happy birthday Harry. He was so startled that he almost fell on the ground, but Louis steadied him, so he didn't fall.

"Hey guys" He said to Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

"Happy birthday lad" Niall said.

"So, this is great and all, but what are we doing here" He asked.

"Well, my dear Harold, we are playing ultimate laser tag" Louis said dramatically.

Harry looked around and saw that there was a course set up. There were many walls and obstacles. He also saw that there was Laxer guns and laser vests. There was blue ones and red ones which meant that there would be teams.

"There's five of us the teams are uneven" He said.

"Niall is really bad, it's not like he is even on your team when you have him" Zayn said.

"Hey, that was true but still rude" Niall said.

"Okay so it's going to be me and Zayn versus Harry, Liam, and Niall" Louis said.

"Sounds great he said.

"Oh, and Harry" Louis said.

"Yeah" he said.