Chapter twenty five

⚠️Trigger warning- this chapter contains self harm, rape, suicidal thoughts, and abuse.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV

Louis arrived at his house tired. He needed to go to his bathroom and be reunited with his cold metal friend. He opened up the front door of the house slowly. He looked in to see if Troy was in the house and did not see him. He carefully crept up the stairs and went to his on-suite bathroom. Louis rummaged through the bathroom cupboard and found what he was looking for. He took the object and sat on the ground with his back against the wall. He grabbed the cold metal blade and brought it to his wrist which was already littered with old scars. He pressed down and dragged the blade horizontally across his skin. He watched in a trance as the crimson blood dripped from his wrist and pooled on the tile floor. He cut three times on each wrist, six times in total. He hadn't cut very deep, but it still was deep enough to produce a good amount of blood.

Louis sat on the ground as the blood dripped. He finally felt the release that he had needed all day. After about half an hour of sitting on the cold ground he git up. When he got up his vision blurred, and black spots clouded his vision. He quickly steadied himself and his vision cleared again. Louis washed his wrists under the tap, it stung but he didn't mind it. He put antiseptic cream on the cuts and put bandages on them. He grabbed a rag and ran it under the water, then he cleaned up the pools of blood on the bathroom floor.

He went to his room to grab a jumper to put on. He heard the front door burst open, and knew it was his father. He heard more voices than just his fathers, there was at least three men. 'Not again' Louis thought. This had already happened before, and he knew it would most likely happen again. 

He quickly threw on a jumper and tried to start his homework. He knew that he would inevitably end up knocked out on the floor, so he needed to get his work done now. He tried to work on his homework but kept getting distracted by the noise from downstairs. He heard yelling and glass smashing from downstairs, he was tempted to go see what was happening, but knew better. He worked until he heard loud banging on his bedroom door.

"Louis get out of there now" Troy yelled.

Louis suddenly grew a backbone and decided that he would stand up for himself. He didn't want to have to go through this again he was going to fight with everything that he had left.

"No please dad leave me alone" Louis yelled, instantly regretting his decision to stand up for himself.

"What did you say" His father roared.

Troy burst the door open and stormed towards Louis. He grabbed Louis by his hair and dragged him out of the room and down the stairs. Louis screamed and cried as he was dragged.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that you worthless piece of shit. And do I need to remind you that I hate you and I never wanted you" Troy yelled.

They reached the bottom of the stairs and Troy thrust Louis to the ground. Two men and his father stared down at him and smirked. Louis cowered and tried to escape but was thrown down again. The men all cackled and looked at a helpless Louis on the ground.

"Well boys let have our fun alright" Troy yelled.

The men crawled on top of Louis and pinned him down by his wrists which caused him to yelp in pain. One of the men ripped Louis shirt off and laughed at the scars that he had. Louis continued to cry. The men started to take off their clothes and climb on top of Louis again. Troy just sat back and watched the scene in front of him.

The taller man pulled down Louis trousers and boxers exposing him. One of the men went under Louis and took Louis into his mouth. The man began to thrust up into Louis mouth. Louis tried to pull away but was pushed down onto the man's dick. Louis was mouthfucked by the man and kept gaging. He had tears streaming down his face, he just wanted to run away but was held down. When the man finally came in his mouth, they released their grip on Louis. Louis spit the sticky liquid out; he didn't want this awful man's cum in his mouth. Louis tried to get up but was pushed back down, his face smashing into the floor.

The tall man held him down this time. The shorter man spread Louis legs. Louis tried to close them, but they forced them to stay open. The shorter man thrust his member into Louis' ass. Louis cried in pure pain but was pushed into the floor to silence him. The man thrust over and over again into Louis. The man came in Louis and kept trusting through his orgasm.

The man pulled out and got his trousers back on. Louis was left shocked and in pain on the floor. Louis turned over and saw the dreadful disgusting men sneering at him from above.

"Are you done with your fun boys" Troy asked.

"Yeah" one of the men responded.

"Well looks like I can have mine now" Troy said.
Louis tried to run again but was held down.

"Stop moving you worthless fat fag" Troy yelled.

The words hurt Louis he knew they were true, and he hated hearing the truth spoken aloud.

Troy walked over and kicked Louis hardly in the side repeatedly. He continued to beat him over and over. At one point Troy grabbed a cigarette and pressed it into Louis arm. Louis squirmed and cried, which only made the men laugh more. 

In that moment he wished that he would have pressed the blade harder earlier. He wished that he would never have to live another second. He didn't know how he would keep living on after this. He knew what he needed, he needed Harry. He needed to get to Harry.

Eventually the men decided that they were done with torturing Louis. They left the house going presumably to a bar. Louis was left on the ground writhing in pain. Louis tried to stand, and after a couple of failed attempts of getting up he finally was able to get up. 

Louis grabbed his clothes and pulled them on carefully. Then Louis hobbled up the stairs and grabbed his phone. After grabbing his phone, he left the house. He started walking towards Harry's house. Louis needed help; he couldn't deny it any longer. He couldn't bear for anyone to do that to him again, ever. So, he decided to go to the one person who could help him, he went to Harry. Harry would be able to help him, he just needed Harry. Harry always made him feel safe. In his arms he would finally be safe and cared for. So, he kept walking, with tears streaming down his face, towards Harry's home.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
I hope that you liked this chapter. I know that this was a shorter chapter, but it was a heavy chapter.

Have a great day/night

Also good luck to everyone who has upcoming exams.

-xx Sophie🖤