Chapter nineteen

Harry's POV (continued from last chapter)

"What" the boys said at the same time.

Harry looked down.

"How can you love him; you were an asshole to him last week" Liam said.

"Okay yeah true, but I was scared" Harry responded.

"That's not a good reason to do what you did Harry" Zayn said.

"Harry if you love him, you can't treat him like that. He deserves better Harry. Why would you even be scared" Niall said.

Harry scoffed. "Really you don't get why I would be scared to admit my feelings for Louis, a guy" He said.

"Okay yeah I get it. But if you love Louis you have to tell him" Liam said.

"I know but anytime it gets too personal or close he runs away. I don't know what to do" Harry said with a sigh.

"Well, he wouldn't run for no reason that doesn't seem like Louis" Niall said.

"We kissed and then I said I meant it and he said he did too, but then he told me I couldn't do it. He said he wanted to but couldn't. I'm so confused" Harry rambled.

"Wait go back you kissed" Liam said.

"Yes, I ship it so hard" Niall squealed.

"Niall calm down" Zayn said.

"No can't you see how cute they are" Niall said.

"But you kissed" Liam repeated.

"Yes, ok we kissed" Harry admitted.

"But did you kiss kissed" Niall asked.

They all rolled their eyes. "Yes, this time we did" Harry said.

"This time what" Liam said dramatically.

"You have to stop saying things so vaguely" Zayn said.

"I'm not saying anything else, if you want to know you have to ask Louis" Harry said.

"You have to tell Lou okay" Niall said.

"Fine I will, I got to go class starts soon" Harry said before walking away.

He needed to talk to Louis and figure this situation out. Louis was not going to push love away; he wouldn't let him do that.

Louis' POV

He wandered through the hallway sadly. Louis tried to smile but it just wouldn't hold. He felt miserable. He just wanted to live his life without far and pain, but he couldn't. He had already lost so much it was easier to push Harry away. He was trying to protect him.

He went to his English class and sat down. He got a few stairs because he looked quite mopey. Harry came in and sat down as well. He could feel Harry staring at him. Halfway he shot Harry a look to make him stop. The class felt agonizingly slow but eventually it ended. He dodged Harry and went to his next class

In math he didn't joke or even talk to Niall. He felt bad for treating the boys like this they were great friend and didn't deserve to put up with his bullshit. He couldn't talk to them because he knew he would end up telling them everything and ruining everything. Louis didn't know how to handle this situation. He didn't know if they were homophobic and would disprove of him. He already knew Troy was and even his stepfather Mark was kinda homophobic. If anyone knew it could be bad for him. He couldn't handle his friends and entire family turning against him. So, he did what he had to and stayed silent.