Chapter thirty

Louis' POV

Louis woke up spooning Harry. He felt so happy and content with life. He had a boyfriend, a fucking boyfriend. He never ever thought that this would be possible. He thought he would be doomed to be alone and miserable for the rest of his life, but he isn't. He found Harry, and he loves him.

He felt Harry stir underneath his arm. Harry rolled over and looked into his eyes. They both smiled with adoration for each other. Harry snuggled his head into Louis' chest.

Louis played with Harry's curls, making Harry snuggle even closer. Louis leaned down and kissed Harry on his head and whispered 'I love you' into Harry's soft curls.

"I love you too" Harry replied in a deep husky morning voice.

Harry looked up at him and crashed his lips into his. They shared a brief but loving kiss. Louis broke away and looked down shyly.

"Haz, we have morning breath" He said.

"I don't care every kiss with you is like pure bliss and happiness, even with morning breath" Harry said.

Louis smiled and kissed Harry's temple. They both laid in bed cuddling until they heard the front door open downstairs. Louis jumped and cowered into Harry out of reflex. Harry wrapped him in a protective hug and drew him closer.

"It's okay Lou, it's only my mum coming home from work" Harry said soothingly.

"Oh yeah" Louis said nervously, slightly shaking.

"It's okay love, don't worry I'm here, I'm always here for you" Harry said caringly.

They cuddled for a bit longer until they finally had to get up. They had school today and it was going to be quite interesting. It was going to be their first day as a couple. Louis and Harry against the world. No one could stand in the way of their love.

"We need to get ready for school Hazza" He said.

"Ugh I don't want to. We both have to shower. So- "He said trailing off "Do you want to save some water and shower together" Harry asked.

"Of course, love" He said seductively. 

They both ran to the bathroom that was adjoined to Harry's room, and hopped into the shower together. The water started to pour out of the shower head, and it was freezing cold. Both boys however didn't care, they were already all over each other kissing each other passionately. The water started to heat up and so did they. Louis started to suck on Harry's neck leaving big red marks. Harry tried to contain his moans, because he didn't want his mum to hear, but was failing miserably.

They kissed each other more passionately, the sexual tension increasing. Harry gave Louis some love bites as well. They were both moaning from each other's touch. By this point both boy's members were very hard. 

"Please-Lou-please" Harry said through obscene moans of pleasure.

"What do you want Lou" He asked breathing heavily.

"We don't have a lot of time a handjob will have to do" Harry said.

Louis smiled and brought his hand down to wrap around Harry's hard member. Louis jerked Harry off while the water cascaded down their skin. Harry ended up reciprocating the handjob, and they both came with heavy moans.

They cleaned each other up quickly after and kissed before getting out of the shower. Harry got an extra toothbrush out of the cupboard and gave it to him. Harry gave him some old pants that were just a little too long for him. Harry also gave him his favorite hoodie. They hoodie was warm and smelt like Harry. It felt like he was being hugged by Harry the entire time he wore the hoodie.