Chapter twenty nine

(edited)
Louis' POV

Louis waited by Harry's car for him to come out of the school, because he got held back by Coach. Louis was nervous because he was finally going to admit his feelings for Harry. He was afraid that it would ruin everything, and Harry would turn on him, just like others had in the past. He was trying to be optimistic about it though, even though his normal pessimistic nature was sort of preventing it. He leaned back onto the car and brought his head into his hands. He was internally trying to sike himself up for what he was going to do later.

"Hey Lou, you alright" Harry said pulling him out of internal panic. Louis looked up and gave him a real genuine sunshine smile.

"Yeah, great Haz" He said.

"Cool, hop in" Harry said pulling the keys out of his pocket and clicking the unlock button.

Louis climbed into the passenger side of the car. Harry climbed into the driver's seat and they both buckled up. Harry started the car, and they were off. Louis turned on the radio and was overjoyed when he heard a Script song.

"I love this song" he said.

"Me too" Harry said flashing a smile that made Louis weak in his knees.

"Do you want to spend the night again Louis" Harry asked.

"Uh I don't know yet I'll see if I can" He responded.

He actually really wanted to say yes, but if him confessing his love for Harry went badly that would have been awkward. So, he decided that if it went well, he would tell Harry that he would stay the night.

"Sounds good, my mum is going to be gone by the way, she has to work at the hospital all night tonight" Harry said.

"Okay" He responded. Louis was actually relived that Anne wouldn't be there, it would make it so much easier to tell Harry.

They ride to Harry's house was fun. They blasted the radio and sang at the top of their lungs. Louis was surprised that Harry had such an amazing voice, it was just another one of the things that made Harry perfect. The entire car ride Louis couldn't keep his eyes off of Harry. Harry was just so gorgeous and amazing.

They pulled into the driveway and stayed in the car singing the song that was on the radio, until it was over. After it was over, they both got out and headed into Harry's house. Louis loved Harry's house. The house reminded him of comfort and love. It was a complete contrast to where he lived.

When they got in the house Harry led them to the kitchen. They threw their backpacks and football bags on the floor and sat down at the island. Harry kept looking at Louis and smiling. Louis didn't know why Harry was looking at him, but he never wanted it to stop.

"Hey, want a snack, I was busy and couldn't eat lunch, I'm super hungry" Harry said.

Louis thought about it for a second. He was hungry that was no doubt, but at this point he always was. He wanted to eat, but if he wanted to be skinny, he couldn't. He just wanted to be the perfect figure.

"Uh I don't know" He said.

"Well, I'm going to make something, how about we eat it together" Harry said warmly and gave Louis a smile.

That smiled warmed Louis hear. He could never and would never ever say no to that smile.

"Okay" He said casually.

Louis watched as Harry started to cook. Harry pulled a pan out of a cabinet and put it on the stove. Harry turned the gas on, and the pan started to eat. He walked over to the fridge ad pulled out cheese and butter. Then he grabbed bread and placed it on the counter.