Chapter thirty two

Start from the beginning

"You know what I mean. Are you ready to go" Harry asked starting to walk away.

"Actually, can I stay and keep practicing" He asked.

"Are you sure, I don't want to go home without you" Harry said.

"Harry I'm fine, you go home, and I'll practice. I will be home later, I'll walk. It will be okay" He said.

"I don't know about this" Harry said.

"Babe, I'm going to be fine. Please. I am my own person and I need to do something myself. I need to practice" he said.

"Fine, I'll go I'll see you later. I love you" Harry said.

"Love you more" He replied.

"Not possible" Harry said.

Harry turned around and went back to the locker room. Louis stayed on the field alone and practiced shooting and dribbling drills. He practiced for an hour and a half, before it started to get a bit too dark and cold.

He started collecting his things from the field and locker room and started walking towards Harry's house. When he passed the stands, he was pushed to the ground. He was about to make a snarky comment because he thought it was Nick, but it wasn't. It was someone far more cruel and far meaner.

"Hey Lou" Troy sneered.

"What do you want" Louis replied angrily.

"You honestly thought that you could just walk away from me. You can't. Your mine, no matter what you say your mine. You are my toy to play with" Troy said.

"No" He said.

"Yes, don't forget I can do whatever I want to you, you weak little fag" Troy said before walking away.

When Troy left Louis collapsed to the ground. His breathing became labored. Tears were streaming down his face. His chest felt like it was being crushed. He felt dizzy and felt like he was going to pass out.

He needed to call someone. He should call Harry, but then Harry would know about Troy and he didn't want that. Before he even knew what he was doing he hit Zayn's contact. Zayn said he would always save him, and he was hoping that was true.

The phone rang until Zayn picked up.

"Z-Z-Zayn he-lp me" He said through panicked breaths.

"What's wrong Lou, where are you" Zayn asked franticly. 

"F-f-football f- "Louis tried to talk.

"Got it, I will be there in less than ten, hold on for me bud" Zayn said.

Ten minutes later he heard Zayn screaming his name. Zayn finally found him huddled up in a ball under the bleachers.

"Louis what happened" Zayn asked.

"I-I can't b-breath" He said.

"Okay-okay It's okay Lou. I want you to hold my hands and count our breaths out loud" Zayn said comfortingly.

Zayn sat down in front of him, and they counted from one to ten syncing their breaths together. Eventually Louis calmed down.

"Louis you want to tell me what happened" Zayn asked.

Louis shook his head franticly.

"Bud, it's okay, I get panic attacks too sometimes. It is nothing to be ashamed of" Zayn said giving Louis a hug.

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone especially not Harry. Promise" He said.

"I promise" Zayn said.

"I saw Troy" He said blankly.

"Lou who is Troy" Zayn asked.

"My father, please Zayn I don't want to go back I can't go back, it hurts too much" He said with tears in his eyes.

"Does Harry not know" Zayn asked.

"Well Kind of" He said.

"What does he know" Zayn asked.

"He-he knows that Troy um physically abused me, but he doesn't know that-that" He tried to say.

"Louis does he sexually abuse you" Zayn asked.

He nodded and burst into tears.

"I'm here Louis, and I'm not leaving you. Would you like to come back to my house" Zayn asked.

Louis nodded.

They got up together and went to Zayn's house. Zayn kept his promise he saved him.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I'm not really sure I like this chapter, but oh well there it is.  I will update later today :)

Have a great day/night

-xx Sophie 🖤