Chapter thirty two

Start bij het begin

He looked up and saw his curly haired boyfriend standing in the middle of the hallway with his mouth gaping open.

"Hey Harry" He said casually.

"Wow, that was hot" Harry said.

Louis just laughed and kissed Harry on the cheek before going back to class. By this point Nick was long gone and was not going to be a problem any longer.

He looked back at Harry, who was still shocked, and chuckled. He was proud of himself for finally being able to stick up for himself against someone.

Lunch

Louis went to his normal table and sat down at the table. Harry came and sat next to him soon after. Harry handed him the other half of the sandwich he had yesterday. Then the other guys arrived at the table and were arguing about some video game thing that Louis didn't understand.

"So do you guy's want to hear about what my brave boyfriend did today" Harrys said smiling.

"What did you do" Liam said sternly.

"Relax mother hen, it wasn't anything bad" He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh, come on tell us, the wait is unbearable" Niall said dramatically.

"Okay oaky Ni. Louis got into a bit of a scuffle with Nick earlier" Harry said proudly.

"What again, what did that ass do. Do I have to beat him up again" Zayn said angrily.

"No, I think little Lou did pretty well himself. He pinned Nick on the ground and scared the shit out of Nick" Harry said.

"Yes, great job Lou, I feel like a proud father" Zayn cheered. 

"Never had one of those before" He mumbled.

"What did you say Lou" Harry asked.

"Oh, I just it felt great" He said.

"We are proud of you Louis" Niall said.

"Thanks Ni" He replied.

"Hey Lou, are you excited for the game on Friday, last one until February" Niall said.

"Yeah, I can't wait" He replied. 

Football practice

The team was looking great. Now that Harry and Louis were getting along, they were doing even better. The Coach was really excited for the game. Every game they have played they won so far. This meant that they were on track to get to the regionals.

"Alright team, we need to crush the other team on Friday. We need to crush them and leave them as dust" Coach yelled excitedly.

"Coach are you being a little harsh" Harry said.

"No Harry, we need to win. We haven't won in seven years. Stupid Doncaster always wins. We need this. For the school and for each of you. There will be university scouts at regionals and finals, so if you are looking to get a football scholarship we need to win" Coach yelled to the team.

This got Louis attention. He knew that the only way to go to university was through a football. He needed this, he needed to get out of this town. He also knew that Harry wanted to go to University for football also.

Practice went well, they were all pushed harder than they ever had been before. Everyone looked like complete wrecks all except for Louis who just looked a bit winded.

"How-how do you go through th-that and look good still" Harry asked through panting breaths.

"I always look good" He responded.