I have both hands cupping his face. He moves to kiss me and I smile as I kiss him back.

He moves me to the outside wall next to the door and pushes a kiss into my mouth more hungrily. I kiss him back and giggle as he lifts me slightly by my ass. Pinned to the wall.

Our kiss now broken, he bites his lip and looks to my eyes for a moment then blinks a few times, lifting me from the wall.

He steps back and sets me carefully back on my heels. Running his hands up my body as he does. Those teasing hands rest on my hips and he moves to loop an arm around me and lead me to the door.

He makes me feel incredible, like my body is to be worshiped. His little movements, touches, his eyes looking at me in adoration. It's completely new to me, but I can certainly get used to it.

He moves me through the door first. His hands on my hips as we make our way through the crowds.

We reach a drinks table, I look at what's available.

I feel someone bump my side and I expect to be caught by Cric but.. he's gone?

I turn to look, but I can't see him?

I move back from the make shift bar and search around for him.

I spot him. Not that far from me, I just can't hear him over the music playing.

I see his face.. oh shit.

I rush over the few steps to reach him and Carter.

"-when you KNOW I FUCKING LOVE HER!" Carters shouting, with Harry holding him back.

"FUCK YOU! You don't decide what's best for HER!" Cric shouts back, I find myself standing between them just as Carter lunges forward to Cric and someone's arms appear on me, trying to pull me back. To keep me out of the way.

Carters expression scares me, it's so angry.

I let the arms lead me back. I just watch in shock.

They arguing about me?
Why?
Ok I can guess why, but why now?
Why is Carter here?
Didn't Cric say he wasn't coming?

The person who is leading me back... woah... it shocks me. I'm expecting my knight in shining armour to be maybe tatted up Harden? Or A&F model James? I see it's not Harry as he's holding back Carter.

"Gabe? Why are you... what are you doing?" I ask confused.

"You don't need to be in the middle of that G." He looks like he's split between going back over and staying here, with me.

"Right, like it's not about me." I mutter, rubbing my face. Worried. I feel guilty as hell.

"Yeh well... they need to sort their shit out don't they." Gabe tells me and I frown at him.

"Look, G, I don't know why you don't like me, but I'm not gonna let you upset my mates like you keep doing alright?"

What does THAT mean?

"Out of interest, why don't you like me?" I sense he's just trying to keep me over here, but I bite.

"Why? Because you slept with my best mate, you just-" I shrug and struggle for words "-used her!" I tell him and he frowns down at me.

"I didn't use her, she used me? You know what you'll be getting into with me? She got into my pants as much as I did hers?And anyway, I tried calling her and she just ain't interested-"

There's shouting at my attentions drawn back to Carter and Cric.

"YOU SUPPOSED TO BE MY MATE!" Carter shouts to Cric who's shaking his head with an annoyed but amused expression.

"You did this G," he doesn't look away from the boys. "You need to choose one of them. They both like you. Stop playing with their feelings and-" Gabe stops talking and rushes over to get in the middle of the physical fight that's now started.

I quickly find myself between the boy band members and I'm quickly shoved over, falling in my ass.

People are shouting, I need to move from the sticky floor, I look up and Cric looks down at me. "SHIT!" He shouts, eyes wide as he looks at me.

He doesn't come over. He can't. I can't look at him.

Arms help me up, Harden.
His face hard as he looks to the boys fighting. He leads me out the way.

He looks down when we're out the way. Shouting and music blaring. I'm done with tonight. So done.

"You alright?" Harden asks and I look up. I realise I'm crying.

I nod and his arms embrace me, comforting me. "Wanna go?" He asks and I nod. I'm so grateful.

I see Cric really laying into Carter. This is insane. He's so violent?

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I fall backwards as someone rushes into Hardens side, taking me with him, I fall again, my side taking the impact, and Hardens arm.

"GET OFF HER!" I hear behind me and I move to my knees, then wobble to stand.

Who's attacking Harden?

"Are you ok?" A deep voice asks me and I look up to see Carter with a red eye swelling, nose bleeding, smeared on his top where he's clearly wiped it up.

I look behind me and see Crics brother, Matt, fighting Harden.

"STOP!" I shout and go to pull back Matt off Harden. He's only in this situation because of me!

Fuck! They all are! Because of me! Plain Jane me!

Carter pulls back Matt.
I think for Matts size, he let him.
He doesn't see it's Carter, if he did I'm sure he'd be getting it next.

I look to Harden, his nose is bleeding, his hair a mess. Now he's killing the bad boy look. I give him an apologetic look and he just looks away.

I look behind me but can't see Harry, James or Cric.

"You ok?" Carter asks me and I go to talk but I just let out a pathetic sob.

What a disaster.

_____________

Drama drama!

What should Georgia do?

L x