Is it really only 6 days since that crazy water fight in her garden? She looked so good, so fucking good! Is it really a week since our kiss? I was a twat for kissing her then, I just couldn't help myself. It's strange, I feel I'm drawn to her like that.

I wish I got to know her before Carter did.

I can't stop thinking about her!

I check the time, I've been sitting on my bed just thinking about my girl for over 20 minutes.

God I'm so whipped already aren't I.

I hear a noise like a door and I turn to see her down my bedroom corridor walking towards me.

Fuck!

She's smiling a knowing smile. She knows she looks damn hot.

"Fuck Gia... you look... delicious." I literally am salivating.

I take her in, mesmerised by each inch of her. Toe to top...She's got these hot red thin heels on, her long smooth tanned legs, a fucking tight made for her black and red dress that makes her curves look amazing. Her ample boobs look all perky and bouncy, teased in these little straps up over her thin tanned shoulders. She's got some red dangly earrings in, and bright red lips.

Her dark hairs all wavy and loose, she looks amazing.

"You like?" She stops walking at my doorframe and leans on it, posing.

"Fuck." I lick my lips and gulp.

She smiles widely, moving a hand to her hip.

I'm staring. She's like a damn dream.

"Ok, stop staring now and get over here," she giggles and I shake my head.

"You look perfect Gia," I tell her honestly, looking into her eyes. I see her expression soften and her smile goes to more genuine happiness than laughter.

"You always look great Gia... but this dress? Red will always be my favourite colour." I sound like a mush. I feel like one. I don't care.

She rolls her eyes and crosses her ankles, making me look to her amazing curves again.

"Oh take a picture it'll last longer," she giggles, rolling her eyes. I nod.

"Absolutely. Great idea." I look for my phone on the bed and hear her giggle.

"I was joking Cric, my God," she sounds awkward, no idea why?

"C'mon baby, please?"

She shakes her head and walks over to me as I stand up.

"What about together?" I offer? I'm a comprising man, anything for Gia.

"Sure," she agrees and I smile widely, lifting my arm to take a selfie of us.

I take one of us smiling, cuddled close, she the turns to kiss my cheek with her perfect red lips, her eyes closed, I take another then drop my arm and move to kiss her lips.

I kiss her a few more times, just innocent pecks.

"You look amazing Gia." I tell her moving my hands to her hips.

"Thank you boyfriend, so do you," she tells me, looping her fingers through my black jean belt hoops and leaning back a little to look me over.

I let out a dry chuckle," baby I've not even got changed?" She smiles widely.

"You don't need to, you look great," she tells me softly kissing me again. And again. "You always look hot."

She moves back and looks to my lips.