34 - Ruby Slippers

Start from the beginning

At the Charming apartment with Emma, Killian, Calla, Leila and David.

David walked in from the bathroom, "Anything?" David asked.

"Just that Auntie Em died in Kansas," Emma flipped through the Underworld Storybook, "And there's no details or any clues where she is," Emma said.

He sat at the table with her, "I can't believe it has to be me. Snow should be home. She should be with our boy. She should be going. She missed this time with you and Alana, and now it's happening all over again. She shouldn't be here," He looked at her, "I didn't..." David said.

"No, no, no, I understand. No one should be here, I'm grateful you all did but none of you should be here. I didn't want Alana or Regin to do this, let alone drag everyone along," Emma said.

"Hey, we made our own choices... Even Calla did," Killian said as he placed Calla on his lap, she pulled the book to her and opened it, looking through it silently as Leila walked over and sat at the table.

"She's five, she just wanted to be her mommy and daddy, Hook," Emma said and he looked away.

"We wanted to come here," David said.

"I know you did... You're my dad, but... Was it your idea?" David looked down, "No? I thought not, because you didn't know you could do this and it should've stayed that way," Emma said.

"We're here for you," David said.

"And I respect that so much, I love each and every one of you for coming here and helping me, but this place, it's more dangerous than dealing with two Dark One's at once," Emma said.

"Emma..." David said.

"Dad, it's okay, I'm a big girl... Yes, I want to go home. Yes, I want to live again. Yes, I want Hades gone. But above all that I want my family home... Starting with you and Calla, as we know Henry will not be leaving his moms and dad, no matter how much Alana and Regina try to change his mind," David looked at Emma, "Your name's not on the headstone, dad. You can go. Ruby is your ticket out of here. You have to take it," Emma said.

David sighed, "I wish it didn't have to be like this, but you're right. I just hope we can help Ruby," David said.

"We will, it's in my blood, remember? Death doesn't stop me from being a Saviour," Emma took hold of his hand, "I'll be okay," She smiled at him, "So will Calla, but your newborn son needs his mother or his father," Emma said and David looked at her.

Elsewhere, Alana, Neal, Regina, Ruby, Amy and Mary Margaret walked into Granny's Diner.

The Blind Witch sniffed the air, "Sorry, no dogs allowed," She said.

"No one talks to me like that in my diner," Ruby said.

"It's not yours, dear, not yet," The Blind Witch said.

"Not yet?" Amy commented and glanced at Ruby who looked back at her.

"There's a tombstone in the cemetery... Emily Brown," Alana walked to the counter, "Why don't you make this easy and tell us where to find her?" Alana said.

"What do I get out of it?" The Blind Witch asked.

"The wolf keeps her cloak on," Regina said.

"Unless you want to start putting your customers on the menu," Amy said.

"Find... I know her," The Blind Witch said.

"Yeah?" Regina said.

"Yeah, I hate that Auntie Em," The Blind Witch said.