33 - Ruby Slippers

Underworld...

At the Underworld's Charming loft, they had brought Ruby back there but she was still unconscious, they laid her down on Mary Margaret's and David's back as Amy were scanning her body with her body.

"Is she okay?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Why is she down here?" David asked.

"She's not..." Henry said.

"No, she's still breathing and yes, she's okay... Just knocked out," Amy said as she stopped using her magic.

"Well, how long do you think she'll be out?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't know, I'm not Simon," Amy said.

"Who?" Killian asked.

"The Shadow Realm's royal family physician," Leila said.

"You guys hit her with some strong stuff," Amy said.

"Sorry," Alana said.

"You didn't kill her, so that's a bonus," Amy said.

"Delphinia!" Mary Margaret said.

"What? I said they didn't," Amy said.

"Where has she been since she left Storybrooke?" David asked.

"We don't know. She went to find her pack," Mary Margaret said.

"Unless they're dead, I'd say she's sniffing in the wrong place," Regina said.

"Any explanation for what she's doing here?" Neal asked.

"Just this," Alana said as she pulled out a piece of fabric from Ruby's cloak.

At the pawnshop, Belle was in the backroom looking through Her Handsome Hero as Mr Gold walked up to her.

"Stop torturing yourself, Belle," Mr Gold said.

"No, I...I gave Gaston this book to teach him that a true hero needs to show his enemy compassion. Right? But in the moment that I could've shown him mercy, well, I sent him to a fare worse than death," Belle said.

"Belle, you were trying to protect our child," Mr Gold said.

"Yeah, and... And you know, if Hades had actually destroyed the contract, then maybe I could live with what I did. But he found a loophole, and I darkened my soul, Rumpel, just... Just to save you," Belle said.

"And now we can free our child from Hades's grasp together," Mr Gold said.

"No, I...I need to make this right on my own. I leave it up to you, you'll just make me do something else I'll regret," Belle said, she turned around and walked out of the shop.

At the Charming's loft, Ruby had finally woke up and they were telling her where she was.

"The Underworld? I don't understand. I used a tracking spell so the cyclone would bring me to Zelena," Ruby said.

"Ruby, she's down here, too," Alana said.

"Wait, love, you came down here looking for Zelena?" Killian asked.

Regina sighed, "Why am I not surprised? What did my sister do now?" Regina said.

"It's my friend Dorothy. Zelena wanted her magic slippers so that she could get back to her baby," Ruby said.

"What did Zelena do to your friend?" Amy asked.

"That's why I'm here, I don't know. Dorothy went to face her and just disappeared. Mulan and I looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her," Ruby sighed and turned to Mary Margaret and Amy, "Snow, Phinia, this is all my fault. None of this would've happened if I hadn't shown up in Oz. It's just one more life that I have destroyed because of what I am," Ruby said.