11 - The Bear and the Bow

Flashback: Camelot - Six Weeks Ago...

In the dungeon, a flash makes the knights blind, Killian, Neal and David entered and fought against them, easily won and Merlin used his powers on a knight to knock him out.

"Not bad for a bloke who spent the last thousand years in a tree," Neal said.

"Just like riding a bike," Merlin said.

"Well, it won't be long before Arthur knows we're here," Neal said.

"How do you know what a bike is?" David asked.

"Seriously? That's your question?" Morgana asked as her eyes glowed gold and she drained the shadows a little, so they could see where they were going without alerting the guards

"Do you really think all my prophecies came true because of luck? This way," Merlin said and led them through the dungeons before he stopped them, they leaned against a wall as knights walked past.

Killian looked at Merlin, "Bloody hell. You really can see the future," Killian said.

"Bits and pieces, yeah," Merlin said and he led the group further into the dungeon until they arrived at Lancelot's cell

Lancelot saw David and looked concerned, "Charming?" Lancelot said.

"It's okay. Mary Margaret and I are no longer under Arthur's control," David told him.

"How did you break his thrall over you?" Lancelot asked.

"They didn't, mate," Killian said.

"I did," Merlin said as he stepped forward.

"Merlin," He smiled then noticed Morgana, "Morgana? But you..." Lancelot said.

"I was manipulated, you make one big mistake and you're named as a villain forever," Morgana said.

"What about me, now? You here to free me, too?" Merida asked in the cell opposite.

"Merida?" Neal said.

"How did you end up in there?" David asked.