HI Series

Hospitality Industry. The hospitality industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry that includes lodging, food, and drink service, event planning, theme parks, travel, and tourism. It includes hotels, tourism agencies, restaurants, and bars. (Wikipedia)

Are you ready to know if the heroines will be able to ALLOCATE a room, to know the AVAILABILITY to RECREATE his/her heart while SETTING his inability?

HI Series (Hospitality Industry) Series are waving at you. This contains four different stories with life-changing lessons. Hospitality Industry Series had the genre of Teen Fiction and ChickLit that will make you feel 'kilig' and sometimes, will hurt you while reading it.

This series contains 4 future professionals in the field of tourism and hospitality industry who come together for hardships, success, goals, achievements, love, sacrifice, and a happy ending.

Four women would do everything to finish their studies but love came that made their beliefs turn into chaos. Now, let us join their journey to success and love.

Hospitality Industry Series:

#1: Allocating Your Heart (Completed)
#2: Availing The Odds (Completed)
#3: Soon
#4: Soon

If you have a Spotify, we made a playlist for this story: Allocating Your Heart by nits.ash

◂ ▴ ▾ ▸

Before proceeding to the whole story. Please read this. To avoid confusion, kindly read Hospitality Industry Series in order. Thank you.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The content of this story is all fictitious. Copying, redistributing, and plagiarizing any part of this are not allowed. PLAGIARISM is a crime.

Please practice 'respect' at all times. Refrain from commenting on things that are irrelevant to the story. Please don't compare my story to the others' stories. If you are not into cliche love stories, leave my story alone. Wrong grammars and typos can't be avoided. Feel free to comment with any constructive criticism, in that way, I can correct and improve my mistakes. This is my own story and any similarity is purely coincidental.

Enjoy reading.

endlessutopia