"Ma!"

He shouted in between the giggles, once his arms wrapped themselves around Hani's leg. She responded just as eagerly, just as excitedly, shouting his name and swiftly, lifting him up, pressing smooches on his cheeks. The Alpha had gotten up, as well, and strolled towards them, smiling affectionately. He wrapped his arm around her waist and, pulling her closer to him, he kissed her lips, slowly.

"I'm trying to fix the door... and the cabinets... and the table" In between the pecks, Jungkook explained. "I just want to get our house back to how it used to be"

Sprawled on the grass that decorated their backyard were different pieces of furniture and tools. Surely, Jungkook had been there for quite a while already, judging by how he had already fixed the broken cabinets. Most likely, it had been him who had cleaned their house, removed the shards and the broken things, washed away the blood. She was thankful for it, however, it worried her; because to do all of that, only meant that he hadn't slept at all.

"And you didn't sleep?"

"No, I didn't" Leisurely, he replied guiding Hani and Fai back inside their rather empty kitchen. "I was... worried that something might happen while I slept. I wanted to stay alert, so I ended up entertaining myself by cleaning the house"

"Are we still... not safe?" Reluctantly, Hani asked, locking her eyes directly into Jungkook's. The Alpha's eyes trembled and sighing, he shifted his gaze to the plain wall of the room. "Do you think there's someone else other than Daejung hidden in our pack? Another threat?"

"I don't know" The Alpha replied shortly, assertively. Hani shivered and, for a brief moment, her hold on Fai tightened. Tenderly, Jungkook caressed her head, leaving a small kiss on her forehead. "I'm planning on getting that sorted out, today. I'm going to have a conversation with Daejung"

Hani was about to open her mouth to ask more questions concerning this 'conversation' Jungkook was going to have with Daejung, when, as she bounced Fai in her arms - the boy was slipping from her grasp - her hands noticed something that made her burst into laughter. The Alpha's eyebrows scrunched in confusion until he too, caught sight of what was amusing the girl.

"The big bad alpha that can fix anything with his hands..." Chuckling, teasingly Hani spoke, lifting Fai a bit higher and showing Jungkook the diaper that was tied by a small knot. "Doesn't know how to change a diaper properly, so he ties the ends together with a knot"

"It's not as easy as it sounds"

"Theres little bands on the side that glue to the diaper"

"How was I supposed to know that?"

"It's literally there!"

"Don't I get points for creativity, at least?" The girl's laughter echoed through the room, filling the once, silent and slaughtered tainted walls with the happiness she emanated. The Alpha rolled his eyes, chuckling softly. "I didn't want to wake you up, I just decided to give it a try. So, no complains! It worked, didn't it?"

"Surprisingly" She replied, sassily staring him down. Huffing in annoyance, the Alpha mustered a fake smile to the girl. Giggling, she approached him and cheekily, stole a kiss from his lips, replacing the fake smile for a real one. "Thank you, for cleaning the house, fixing the things and watching over Fai. We have time to practice your changing diaper skills. I love you"

"I love you" He stole another kiss from her lips, before caressing Fai cheeks. "Anyways, let's get ready, so we can go out and eat something. This kitchen is in no conditions to be used"

"You heard that, bubba? You get to eat cake for breakfast" Grinning, Hani wiggled Fai in her arms, to which the toddler replied by giggling and moving his hands up and down in excitement. Jungkook winked playfully at them, pointing to the toddler as he did so. "But first, let's fix the mess your Pa did, okay?"