Your eyes widened seeing Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi was crossing his arms and raised both of his eyebrows as a greeting while Hoseok waved at you happily. They didn't tell you that they would come over today.

"Uhm...what are you doing here?"you asked.

"This guy kept bothering me"Yoongi stated, pertaining to Hoseok.

"What? I just wanted to talk to Jimin. I told him I want to know everything about him, remember? I want to get to know him, the real him. I'm very excited and curious. I couldn't sleep"Hoseok explained, smiling.

"That explains the dark spots under your eyes but ut why are you guys here?"

"I thought Jimin was staying here since both of you go home together and I'm sure you know where he is incase he's not staying here. Don't worry, it's not like we're gonna spread information. We are his friends as well. We're gonna protect his identity and wait...is that Taehyung? Hi Tae!"Hoseok beamed. He's so loud that you just wanted to cover your ears. You look back and saw Taehyung stood up as he waved at them.

"Does Taehyung live here?"Yoongi asked.

"No! Jin is the only one who is staying with me. Taehyung just came over to hangout"you replied.

"Jimin is at Jungkook's apartment"Tae spoke.

"We should go there"Tae suggested.

"Come with us"Tae told you. Hoseok clapped excitedly because it means they are gonna spend the time together again.

"Let's buy alcohol"Yoongi said.

"No alcohols please. The last time you guys had alcohol, it was a disaster"you disagreed.

"I agree"Tae sided with you which made you give them a proud smile.

"Okay"Hoseok pouted but he was internally glad though.

---

"Wow...I didn't know Jungkook lives in a place like this"Hoseok praised for the 7th time as he looked at it from the outside.

"Who's gonna knock?"you asked.

"Oh come on! This is not like who is gonna take out the trash. I'll just do it"Yoongi complained because you were all just standing outside for like 5 minutes. Yoongi knocked on the door and it opened immediately, revealing Jungkook. You could tell he looked surprised, not expecting you guys to go at his place.

"Who's that?"you heard Jin ask coming from inside.

"Our friends"Jungkook replied. Jin raised an eyebrow and he stood up to look over. His eyes widened not because you were there but because Yoongi and Hoseok were there.

"Who is it?"Jimin asked. Jungkook let all of you in before scratching his head.

"I didn't expect many people to come here"he mumbled. Hoseok greeted them with a loud voice while Yoongi was telling him to tone it down because it's not his home.

"Okay! So the reason why me and Yoongi are here now is that we want to know the truth and everything. It's alright if you won't share it, we respect that"Hoseok smiled.

"Why did you go now? You can just ask me on our next shift"Jimin asked.

"You don't know want to share your life on public, do you?"Yoongi replied.

"He has a point. This is a much safer place to tell them"Jin said.

"Wait..does Jungkook know it too?"Hoseok asked. He nodded. Jin motioned both of them to sit beside him on the couch. Jimin pulled out a chair and sat in front of both of them while Jungkook is just standing on the corner. You and Taehyung are sitting near the kitchen counter.

"Where do I start?"Jimin asked.

"Maybe they should go ask questions"you suggested.

"I'll go first! Are you the only one who is like that here?"Hoseok asked and Jimin shook his head. Jimin pointed at Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin which made Hoseok gasp. You never saw Yoongi's eyes open that wide in your whole life.

"Correction, I'm not a merman anymore. I'm a human"Jungkook corrected.

"So you're called 'mermans'?"Yoongi questioned. Jimin nodded with a cute smile. Hoseok covered his mouth with his hand. He still couldn't believe that such creatures exist.

"I still don't understand. Like aren't you supposed to be in the ocean right now?"Hoseok asked, turning to Jin.

"It's a long story"Jin chuckled.

"I like stories!"Hoseok exclaimed, tugging on Jin's shirt excitedly.

"You might not wanna do that"Taehyung stated. Hoseok and Yoongi looked confused. Their faces were filled with question marks.

"He is a prince in our kingdom"Jimin said, referring to Jin which made the two humans froze. They nervously glanced at Jin and started to sit properly.

"You didn't have to say that"Jin chuckled and covered his face. He gets shy whenever the attention is diverted onto him. Hoseok gulped nervously and was just staring at Jin. When Jin noticed his stare, he looked at him as well and Hoseok bowed at him.

"You don't have to be formal. Just act like you normally do"Jin grinned.

The day went on, they explained some things to both of them. They answered the questions that they asked. Things like Jin can talk to sea creatures because of his royal blood, the necklace that you have, there is a living world underwater and many more were told. Both of them listened carefully and promised to not tell anyone about it. It's risky but they trust them.

"Why is he not a merman anymore?"Yoongi asked, pointing at Jungkook.

"I wanted to be a human permanently. It's been 2 years actually and it's because I'm a fan of a singer. Don't get me wrong, I love it here. The banana milk is also making me stay"Jungkook shyly replied.

They were still busy talking so you decided to look around for a moment. You went near his room and saw a huge window on the hallway. You approached it and looked at the scenery outside. The trees were swaying and the sun is almost setting.

You remembered the time when Jimin got caught. You almost confessed to Jin but you were glad that it didn't happen since you know that it would just embarrass you.

"The view looks good, isn't it?"

You flinched upon hearing Jimin's voice, placing your hand on your chest.

"You scared me"

"I'm sorry"he giggled and stood beside you, also looking at the view outside.

"You have to be honest with me"he stated. You look at him.

"You like Jin, don't you?"

A/n:
Hi everyone ~ I was supposed to update yesterday but I fell asleep so I apologize for that😂 Butter is coming out tomorrow so let's stream the music video and stream it on different music platforms. I'm so excited for it!

Don't forget to vote for BTS for BBMAs Top Social Artist on Twitter and on the website as well. Let's make them win it for the 5th consecutive year.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tune for more. Don't forget to vote!
Stay safe and love you all❤️❤️❤️