"I'm coming back later, Y/n. You can call me if you need anything"Jin spoke which made you look at him.

"Where are you going?"you asked.

"Jungkook's apartment. Do you wanna come with me?"

"No, it's fine. I'm staying here because I'm lazy"you chuckled before taking a bite from the chocolate you are holding.

"See you later~"he waved cutely causing you to giggle.

After he left, you lay on your couch and played the movie Sausage Party since both of you couldn't continue it before. You're still thinking of how to get rid of the feelings you have for Jin that is forming or should I say, the feelings that has already been formed?

You pouted when you realized you already finished the chocolate. That was fast, you are a pig but that doesn't bother you. You got up and threw it on the trash bin.

You suddenly heard a loud thud coming from the second floor which made you froze. You bit your lip as you were nervous. You paused the movie.

Is that a thief in daylight?

You slowly walked upstairs and took a peak. You sighed in relief after seeing that it's just Taehyung on your balcony. You approached him and opened the sliding door.

"You know you can always come in through the front door"you laughed.

"I just like challenges"he smiled.

"How did you even get up there?"you asked, closing the sliding door.

"With the help of my skills but don't worry, I make sure no one sees me"he replied as he sat on your bed, just looking around.

He suddenly chortled which made you confused. He showed his cute boxy smile and pointed his teeth with his index finger. You raised an eyebrow, trying to process it. You covered your mouth with your hand when you realized so you immediately ran to your bathroom and smiled in front of the mirror. Your eyes widened when you saw that there's some chocolate on your teeth.

This is so embarrassing.

You licked that part with your tongue and finally your teeth looks clean. You went out and blushed due to the embarrassment.

"It's okay"he assured, smiling.

"Did Jin order you to come here to check up on me?"you asked. The smile on his face faded away.

"Am I only allowed to see you when it's an order from him? Can't I see you when I want to?"

"No! I didn't mean it that way. I was just wondering"you clarified, scratching your head. You were scared that you offended him in some way because his expression changed.

"Jin didn't order me to come here"he chuckled. You felt relieved that he wasn't mad or anything.

You thought that he's always there to check up on you because Jin told him to do so. Jin orders him sometimes but most of the time that he visits you is just his decision. He knew to himself that it's not a good thing but he can't help it. To you, he's such a good friend but to him, what are you?

You bit your bottom lip nervously because he wasn't saying anything. He was just staring at you. You don't know if there's something on your face or did he just realize you're not beautiful like what he said before.

"Is there-"

You got interrupted by the sound of a knock from your front door.

"How many visitors do I have today?"you mumbled to yourself. Taehyung followed you as you went downstairs. He sat on the couch while you walked heading through the front door and opened it.