Nandini: Wo na Manik called me while they were leaving so I know.

Ishita: Ohh matlab subha subha baat bhi ho gayi dono ki.

Nandini: Dadda see na they are teasing me.
Raman: Ayye no one will tease my princess.Chalo princess let them be here.
Saying this they both went and sat on the car and started discussing how she wants her outfit to be. Both mother and son shakes their head in disbelief and sat in the car with Abhi driving.

Everyone reached at the boutique and settled inside where Both their friends at one side and the parents at other side.

Alya and her assistant came and stood in front.

Alya: Ok guys any theme for the engagement?

Manik: I don't know. I mean we have not decided and honestly I am very bad at it so Nandini you decide.

Nandini: I have no idea. Guys any suggestions?

Nyo: Yeh sab bache log tum hi socho.

Mukti: Aunty traditional hona hai kya?

Ishita: It's their choice we don't mind.

Navya: White rakhe?

Aashna: Yeh bahut common ho gaya hai aaj kal.

Ahana: Ball room.

Nandini: Nahi phir wo couple entry ho jayegi and ther are elders too so no.

Cabir:Red and black

Alya: No.

Nandini: I guess Pastel? I mean the decorations in white and all of us in pastel.

Alya and Mukti: Perfect.

Navya: Yes actually pastel is good.

Mahesh: So ab decide ho gaya?

Manik: Haa ho gaya.

Ranveer: Ok so the decorations should be in pastels or more like white pink kind.

Nandini: Yup is it fine?

Ranveer: Yes perfect.

Alya: Ok so according to the theme you select your outfits my assistant and staffs will help others and Manik and Nandini you come with me.

Both were going while Nandini looked at her mumma with puppy eyes and Abhi was controlling his laughter.

Manik: What happened?

Nandini got startled hearing him.

Nandini: You scared me.

Manik: Sorry, but what happened?

Nandini: Umm actually I don't like shopping. I always go with mumma and she helps me if I go alone I get confused so yaa.

Manik: Ohh, It's surprising that a girl don't like shopping.

Nandini: Actually I can shop for others but when it comes to me it's a disaster.

Manik: Okay so I have solution for this you select my outfit and I will help you to select yours.

Nandini: Really?

Manik: Yes.

Nandini: Thankyou.

Alya came along with staff carrying some outfits.

Alya:Ok so here are some exclusive designs for both of you.

Both of them started looking at it after some good observation both selected 2-3 of them and decided to ask the other.

Manik: Nandini try this and see.

Nandini went to try and it was little uncomfortable to her so she rejected it but when she came outside she saw Manik holding a very beautiful outfit.

Nandini:Manik this is so beautiful.

Manik: Yes I just saw this and you will look beautiful in it.

Nandini: I will just try it.
She went to change and she liked the dress instantly.She went out with her normal dress.

Manik: Arre why did you change?

Nandini: Because I don't want you to see me in the dress now, you will directly see me on that day.

Manik: I wanted to see.

Nandini:Manik come on don't be a spoilsport.

Manik: Ok now you select mine dress.

Nandini: Manik see I already selected and one of them matches with my outfit. Try both of them and see which one you like.

Manik: Ok wait I will try.
He went to try the dress and came out after some time.

Manik: I liked this one.

Nandini: Ok now we are done.

Both went to Alya and gave her the selected dress for fittings.Others also soon completed the shopping for dress and were going for lunch.

Others also soon completed the shopping for dress and were going for lunch