Mason led me to a door at the end of the hall downstairs . It was big and wooden with a jet black handle . I walked in and was mesmerised by the dark wood interior. Almost everything was black yet the room was bright because of the over head lights .

I heard someone clear their throat and i looked to my left to see a tall tanned dark haired boy in a white shirt that was rolled up at the sleeves .

" Come, sit".

I sat in one of the chairs across the desk from him . Now that i was closer i could see that he had brown eyes . His eyelashes were quite thick and he had dark eyebrows . His hair was slightly curly and almost black . He noticed me staring so i decided to stop .

" Sophia Bianchi the one and only ".

" That's correct ".

" I've heard a lot about you ", he walked around the desk and leaned against it beside me .

" Wish i could say the same ". I meant it as a joke but he did not find the humour in it at all .

" I highly doubt that . I practically built a whole mafia empire from scratch by myself at the age of sixteen . "

I shrugged with a look of unimpressed on my face . He was to easy to wind up .

" I have never failed any mission ".

" Neither have i De Luca what's your point . Want a medal ?"

" Watch your mouth . Or else i will gladly put some manners on you ".

" So when do i start ".

" Tomorrow. You will seduce the man i point out to you at the bar . Take him to your room and we will be waiting . Hard to mess up ".

" Good thing i don't . Is that all ?"

He nodded and i got up to leave , i walked out the door but then realised that while i was busy looking at Mason i wasn't paying attention how to get back to my room .

I felt a hand on the small of my back sending shivers up my spine .

" If you weren't busy throwing yourself at the first guy you saw maybe you would know where to go ".

I turned around and Ace seemed to be enjoying himself .

" How did you -"

" I have cameras . I also have rules . The boys are off limits ."

I rolled my eyes and followed Ace as he showed me how to get back to my room . The house truly was massive .

" Was that a jacuzzi in that room back there ?"

" Yes . We also have a pool and sauna . We usually go there in the evenings to relax if you find yourself bored feel free to use it ".

" I'm not much of a swimmer actually but the sauna sounds nice ".

He didn't answer. He is terrible at any social skills i noticed . He doesn't keep conversations going . When we got to my door i turned around and Ace was mere inches from my face .

" Um thanks for showing me ". My breathing had quickened and i didn't know why . He was just standing there not moving .

" What are you doing ?" He had a smug smirk on his face .

" I make you nervous ".

And with that he walked into his room and shut the door .

After a couple hours i heard a knock on the door . A guy popped his head in the door who i'm guessing was Gregory .