He smiled as he paid for everything before walking out with the bags, Eri was giggling the whole time they walked around, so much had been already planned for there family, his parents were making the clothes, the class was getting the furniture that would be needed for when there born... But only buying it once they know the gender, then her parents mere making the blankets and other things that the baby would need while her friends were getting toys and diapers... It was all set for them already and now they just had to see how the pup was doing after a month and a half... They at first didn't go because of all the puking Jasmine was doing so they decided to wait, there teacher Aizawa recommended the same doctor he went to when he was pregnant of Hitoshi.

It was then that Eri stopped all of a sudden, Katsuki turned to look at her to notice she was looking at something from a store, he walked over to see what she was looking at and was surprised that it was a nesting store that was having a one day only special sale... For material for pregnant omega's, the pup turned to look at him and he smiled "Want to look around?" he asked making her smile as they went into the store, Eri began looking around while a worker walked over to him "Do you need help with anything?" the beta woman asked making shake his head towards Eri "She want's to buy her dam a gift" he explained making her nod and walked over to Eri and crouched down "Why don't you tell me about your mom? Maybe it could help me figure out what you want to gift her" the beta offered making the pup nod with a smile.

She explained she wanted to get Jasmine some new clothes and things to help her with the pregnancy, to worker began showing them things that can help, Katsuki began picking things that Eri wanted to buy and other times pulled out a few options so Eri could choose one or two, she was having so much fun doing something like this making Katsuki smile, once everything was picked out, he paid and then they headed back to the dorm with Eri happy as she held her new dad's hand as in his free hand and arm had the bags, they had grabbed some snacks to munch on while getting back and for Jasmine to enjoy when all of a sudden a child yanks Eri away from Katsuki "Why aren't you at school? Shouldn't you be playing with kids like us while waiting for your quirk?" the kid asked as he tugged hard on her arm making Eri yelp as she yanked her arm from the kid.

He didn't like that though, he became angry and tried to grab her by force again as she ran... And then his alpha parent grabbed her "Now, now kid. Let's get you to school and then home alright?" he purred only for an explosion to slam into his face and then comes to with Eri in Katsuki's arms "Hey! Put my pup down you damn kid!" the alpha growled as he then punches Katsuki while hiding his smirk at the attention he was getting on them "Your pup? I adopted her with my mate you idiot! Her name is Eri Bakugo!" Katsuki shouted with Eri gripping on his shirt as she felt like she was back with Kai once more, not seeing Katsuki pulling out her ID card that proved who she was, someone walked over with security and for the alpha and child to leave the mall while Katsuki stomped out while trying to calm down his pup before they get back to the dorm.

Once inside, Izuku rushed over to take Eri from him while Ochako brought out the first-aid kit to care for him "What happened Bakugo?" Tenya asked making Katsuki growled "Some stupid alpha and his pup tried to kidnap Eri and claim her as there fam...

Once inside, Izuku rushed over to take Eri from him while Ochako brought out the first-aid kit to care for him "What happened Bakugo?" Tenya asked making Katsuki growled "Some stupid alpha and his pup tried to kidnap Eri and claim her as there family" he explained quietly, Izuku held Eri closer to him so to try and have her calm down a bit with his scent, but she didn't like it, instead she jumped out of his arms and ran somewhere into the hall "Maybe she went to find Jasmine?" Momo suggested making them nod, she was her dam now so it would make sense right now, it wasn't long though before Jasmine slowly walked over to the couch with Eri in her arms "Why did Eri come to me crying?" she asked once seated as Katsuki repeated what happened as Eri drifted to sleep thanks to the omega's scent.

"At least she's safe right? So let's focus on unpacking what she wanted so we can be ready for our trip" she then said making Katsuki nod as they headed to there pup's room slowly, they began to unpack but Jasmine gasped at the amazing nesting items and clothes they bought her "I will be so warm in all of this" she whispered as Katsuki chuckled while Eri slowly moved in her sleep, then he looked into the bag of books and was surprised at the book on knitting... It made him smile as he made a mental note to buy himself some knitting stuff before there trip, they worked together to remove tags and then put everything away "Now we just have to wait for the big day" he whispered making his mate giggle and smile as he gently picked her up and left the dorm to get to Mitsuki's car.

Today was the day that they would see there pup for the first time, both of them were so excited about this and they couldn't wait to see there pup for the first time, they got into the building and were waiting for there turn "Bakugo?" a male beta spoke making the two stand and walk into the room "Just lay here and lift your shirt please" he explained making her do as told, the gel was on her stomach and he slowly moved the wand to look for the pup before smiling "Are you both ready for some big news?" he asked making them look at him confused "What's the news?" she asked for the both of them "Well... Your having triplets" he said making there eyes widen, they were having three pups and that was amazing to them right now.

They left the room and got into the car after telling Mitsuki the news, she promised to tell Masaru and drove them back to school, they went into there dorm, Jasmine headed for bed while Katsuki told the pack and then the rest of the class the news, moments after laying in bed Eri came into the room "Pup healthy?" she asked making her dam smile "Pups Eri, were having three pups" she explained, the little pup's eyes sparkled at the news, she got into the bed as moments later Katsuki came in with food for them to enjoy making Jasmine smile at his kind action as he then decided to set the food down and joins them in bed for now to have a nice nap "Can we do this in the pack nest?" she asked making Katsuki smile as he picked up his mate while Eri carried the food to the nest where there pack was already at making the omega smile as she drifted to sleep in the nest.