Chapter 4

"Hey! Flora!" I heard behind me to see Natsu and Lucy they come over and say "You are coming with us to train!."

As I realized what they said out of pure shock I shout "HUHHH!??"

....................

Flora POV

I looked at the both of them shocked, but Natsu didn't seem to notice.
Natsu spoke happily "Your coming with us to the beach, you need to go and pack now though and meet us at the train station. We are leaving in an hour."
My shock faded away and was quickly overcome with excitement, I ended up hugging the closest person to me who was Natsu. What I didn't notice was his face was heating up from me hugging him.
I said a quick thanks before letting go of him and leaving the guild to pack.

When I got home I quickly got a small-ish bag and easily fitted everything I need in there not that I needed to put alot of stuff in there since most of it is in my Requip. Once done I quickly gathered anything else that I might need before locking the house and walking to the train station.

***Skip***

I am now sat on the train next to Natsu and Lucy. It was slightly awkward but Natsu didn't seem to notice or care, it was going to to be 4 hours before we get there so I got comfy in my seat, after a few more minutes I drifted of to sleep.

3rd POV

As Flora fell asleep everyone looked at her peaceful face before carrying on with the conversations. Flora head slowly fell from her head rest and onto Natsu's shoulder which caused him to stiffen, after a few seconds he becomes less tense.

As seconds turn to minutes, and minutes turn to hours, everyone begins to drift of to sleep except for a specific motion sick dragonslayer.

Flora POV

I was woken up by light shaken. I opened my eyes and looked at who it was to see Lucy, I yawned before standing up and walking of the train with the others. I sling the bag, that was in my hands, over my shoulders before waiting for everyone to collect there stuff.

Once everyone had there stuff we began walking towards the beach resort, it was a quite-ish walk well except for Natsu shouting about never going on a train again and then him arguing with gray which caused me to wince at there loud behaviour.

We finally got to the resort and checked in. Erza and Lucy were sharing a room, Natsu and Gray were sharing, Wendy and the Exceeds were sharing and lucky me got a room all to my self. Soon after we split ways to go change and meet up in about 10 minutes.

I walked into my beach view suite and went to have a quick shower before requiping into a light blue bikini with a weaved bag that had 2 water bottles, a beach towel, sun cream and a few other things.

Once I was finished getting ready I left the room and went down stairs to wait for the others. When everyone was downstairs we went over to the beach, were we all spotted of to do what we needed to do but first I walked along the sea shore to find something for Romeo to have. As I looked I spotted the perfect thing...

I walked to a shady spot and layed down the beach towel before sitting on it and began reading a magazine

'I mean since we have 3 months here I might as well relax for a bit before training.'

After a while I got bored so I got up and went to the ocean for a swim, enjoying the water I swam in there for a few hours before hearing a scream that sounded alot like Lucy which caused me to run out of the water with ease to see....

***********************
A/N I hope you enjoyed it so far.