Blaine's Oppurtunity

• Five Years Later •
—————
"Life had actually treated me good these last seven years. I have the love of my life, my beautiful wife. My brother in law, but definitely my brother. And my mother in law who I feel is actually my mother. She talked to me and understood me when I didn't understand myself. And of course my beautiful son. He just turned the big two. He's growing up entirely too fast. And my lovely baby girl, ten months and already so full of life." I say as I look around the dinning area. Everyone looked at me with admiration and love and I really really felt like I had a family.

I continued my little toast or speech as you would put it. "I can easily say that Sara and her family were the best things to ever happen to me. I thank her mom for understanding and taking me in when she didn't have to. I thank her for blessing me with a brother and a beautiful wife. I thank my wife for loving me and having patience with me. Trust me I was a hand full... still am but I'm better. I'm better because of her. And I also thank her for having our two beautiful kids... I love you. I remember when I couldn't even say that and now I can't go more than an hour before I tell you again." I say finishing my toast and everyone laughs.

I sit down and Sara grabs my hand and smiles at me. "I love you." She says quietly and I smile. "I love you too." I respond. My son comes waddling over to me and holds his self up with my knee. He has a little slobber on his bottom lip as it hung open and slides down his chin and I smile at him as he reached up for me to pick him up. I pulled him up and he sits on his knees on my thigh and starts playing with my hair and ear rings. I ruffled his sandy curly brown hair as he curled mine around his tiny fingers.

"Hey tooty." I say in a small voice. He blabbered something and smiled at me as his little dimples appeared. "Aww tinka so cute. Imma call him baby bug and you big bug." Theresa says as she comes and stands next to my chair. This is her first time seeing him in person, she's saw pictures and talked to him on FaceTime. He'd randomly call her from my phone and blabber something. He can talk a little bit, like hey and sorry. And he also cusses and Sara has a grudge with me for it.

I try not to I promise but I slip up sometimes... ok a lot but I try not to. She asks can she hold him and I say yes. She picks him up and turns him to face her and holds him a little closer as he pokes at her lip and nose. "Remember me?" She asked and he nods and she starts awing. "My baby, I'm taking him." She says. "No." He says and she looks shocked. "He talks?" She says and I nod laughing.

"He's two." I say. "I know but he's so tiny."
He was small, and he bo legged and has the cutest walk. Sara taps me after ending her conversation. "Can you watch her for a second I have to go to the bathroom?" She says and I nod and take her.

"What's his name again I think I forgot?" Theresa asks. "Wow, it's Tylan." I say shaking my head and she smiles at him. "Hi Tylan, I know your name now." She says and he claps and giggles. He had my hair and eyes and a mixture of my skin color because Sara carried my eggs. The process to that was a serious hassle but look at my bambino. Brylyn is our baby girls name. I named Ty and Sara and her mom named Bry. She wanted some what matching names for them.

We were at the dinner after our wedding. I's a married muhfucka now. Bry starts playing with my tie and babbling something babies babble when they think they're actually talking. I smile at her and she poked my nose. "Hi baby girl." I say to her in a small voice. She smiled and her eyes lit up.
•••••
Dinner had gone on and we finally made it back home. Ma agreed to watch the kids so we had dropped them off at her house and went home. Yeah some how Sara talked her mom into moving down here. She did three years ago. Jonathan goes to college where Sara went now, he grew up a little too fast as well. I mean he was a freshman when I met him and now he's a freshman again.

I had went to see my mom last week and told her about the wedding. Y'all wanna know something though, I didn't get to get on one knee and propose to Sara. She proposed to me, put me right on the spot. We had gone back to Missouri for a week and we had ended driving through our old neighborhood then mine and seeing the burnt down house still basically there but it was a plot of land now.