Well

Spring break was over and I was going to school. Me and Jona had to walk right now because Blaine isn't in condition to drive and I don't have my license. I have a permit but it's not a license. And I'm eighteen. Blaine was still sleep when I left and I left a note saying bye and that my mom would check on her. When we got into school I met up with Trinity and Karla. Daniel came over to where we stood.
"Hey bitches." He says and we say hi.

"So I was recently told by a little birdy that Blainey got hit." He says and I frowned. Trinity nods.
"Yeah she did. She's ok though." She say and me and Karla look at each other hearing the same thing.
He says he hoped she got well before leaving after the bell ranged. "You told him?" I ask Trinity and she shakes her head no. "Then who was the birdy?" I asked and she shrugged. "Beats me."

Karla looked around finding it weird because neither of us told anyone. We walked to our classes but I wasn't really interested in being here. I wanted this day to pass by quickly.
•••••••••
Today was boring. I couldn't do anything and I wanted to take a shower. I had avoided taking showers and baths because I needed help to get undressed. Sara told me that I didn't have to be scared but I was, I don't know why but if I'm touched down there images flash through and I punch who ever did it. But if I let go and relax I make it through it sometimes.

And I'm guessing your wondering how sex is my favorite thing to do. Well I'm a top so it's simple. I like to give more than receiving, so I fuck who evers available out of my regulars. But I ain't done it since I moved in with Sara because I don't be scared to go home anymore so I just go straight here.

Her mom would leave work on her breaks to come check on me during the morning. But now I was sitting in the kitchen and we were making small talk.
"So I was wondering if I can ask you few questions?" She says. I looked up from the magazine and then looked down. "You just did." I say and she chuckled.

"No, I mean some other questions." "Sure." I say kinda hesitantly. "W-why do your parents hit you?" She asked. I was caught off guard, and it pissed me off because I don't want to talk about it. I shake my head and she sighed. "You can tell me. I'm a good listener." She says and I shake my head again.
"The doctor said the reason your eyes went out is from some kind of trauma to the blood vessels behind your eyes. She said it's common in abuse cases." She stops and I kept my head down.

"She went on to say you had a long medical record and most of it was a lot of child abuse and neglect. Broken bones and dehydration. Being starved. I just want to know what happened." She says and I look up at her. "Why did she tell you all that?"

"She came to tell us why you couldn't see. Then she asked if we knew anyone abusing you."
"You didn't say anything did you?" I asked and she shook her head no. I sighed in relief.

"Please tell me." She says as she stopped cutting the food and sat across from me. I looked everywhere but her trying to muster up the guts to. "I- I can't." I say not looking at her. "Why Blaine?" She says sweetly. "Because... I'm... I'm scared." I say honestly.
I found no point in lying, I never lie anyway. I just don't say, that way it won't be considered lying.

"But you don't have to be, you're here now and I'm treating you like my own. Meaning I want to know your dislikes and your likes. What I can and can't talk about with you. I also want to understand your past... I don't believe you're a bad kid. I just think you weren't given an opportunity like everyone else." She says and I look up. I see where Sara gets her good side from. Her heart. I wish my mom gave me that.

"They ain't my parents. Well they're foster parents." I say and she nods. "They beat me cause I wasn't their real kid. My real mom she beat me cause she wanted me to be this really really churchy person... sometimes she wouldn't feed me and I would have to go steal from stores. My dad he was nice... when she wouldn't feed me he'd sneak to my room and bring me food. He'd play games with me and draw with me. He was fun." I explained.