See you soon

(Sighs) it was that day. Tuesday. Blaine offered to drive me... more like told me no questions asked.
We were driving down the road and her hands were shaking as we got closer and closer to the university.
"Blaine love, calm down." I say looking over at her.
"What if someone hurts you? Then I'm too far to beat their ass." She says and I laugh. "Positively please." I say and she looks at me for a second then back at the road.

"Please don't find someone better than me... I-I know there is but I d-
"Better than my Blaine? You must be out of your mind. No one is better than my Blaine get that correct." I say and she looks at me. "Realistically?" She asks and I think for a moment. "This?" I say pointing between her even though I haven't gotten my taste yet. "Is mine, I helped construct it and mold it. This?" I say finishing then pointing to myself.

"Is yours, you helped it understand feelings, motivation and patience. No matter how long I don't see you my patience strand is very very strong and it's definitely the strongest where you're concerned." I say and she pulls into the parking lot of the university.

She takes a deep breath and gets out and I follow. She goes to the trunk and opens it grabbing three of my bags. I grab the last two and she sits one down and closes the trunk. I start walking and she follows me. "This campus is huge." I say and she nods looking around. "What if you get lost?" She asks and I smile. "I appreciate the concern Blaine, but I think I'll be able to find my way." I say as I look up at her.

"But what if you can't? Then who'll help you?" She says and I smile. "Then I'll ask someone on campus, does that help?" I say and she shakes her head and I laugh as we enter build c. We go up the stairs and I unlock the door then push it open. There were two girls already in here. There were four beds. I really really hope that there isn't a fourth.

"Hi, are you Cassidy?" One girl says. "No, I'm Sara." I say and she nods. "Oh ok, nice to meet you. I'm Janice." She says and I smile. "Nice to meet you, Janice." I say as we shake hands. "This is Carly." Janice says introducing the girl as she waved to me.
"Hi Sara I'm Carly." She says excitedly and I smile as we shake hands.

I pick my stuff up and go in more and Blaine follows me and places my bags down by the bed I chose. "Are you a student as well?" Janice asks Blaine and Blaine shakes her head no. "Oh your a friend?" She says and Blaine nods. "Girlfriend." I state because it was apparent she wasn't going to really use words.
"Ohhh" the girl sings as she gives me a smirk and a cocked eye brow.

I nod smiling then I put my stuff on the bed. "I'll be back." I say and they nod and smile as I grab Blaines hand and pull her out the door. We just stared at each other for a moment and she looked away. "No!" She states in a cold tone. "Don't be like that, I'll be back before you know it and I'll come visit you if the campus thing works out." I say and she nods.

"But other than that my mom has my permission to nag you, call you, come by your dorm and make sure that you are doing your work, got it?" I say and she smiles. "Got it." "But you tell all these lame ass dudes and these hoes you're completely off limits... I do own a gun and I will not hesitate to use it." She says and my mouth hung open.

The possessiveness... I like it.

"You tell her girl." Janice says from behind her and I look past and laugh. "Don't worry we will make sure she keeps those legs closed." She adds and Blaine nods.
She takes a deep breath. "I guess I gotta go." She says and I nod. She pulled me into a really really tight hug and squeezed me hard lifting me up off the ground. I groaned out but hugged her back. "I.. I can't b-breath Blaine." I say and she sits me down. I sometimes forget how actually tall she is.

She's a freaking giant. I was waiting for her to kiss me which is the only reason I hadn't moved to leave. "The kiss, kid the kiss." Janice peps her own and she looks back. She looks at me and smiles. "I didn't know if you wanted me to." She whispered and I nod.