Arrested

I woke up a few hours later to see that it was 8am.
School started at nine and I could wake Karla up so she can get there on time. I had to work today at two different jobs one from 9 to 3 and from 3:30 to 7. I rolled over some and felt a body under me, I looked up and saw Karla peacefully sleeping with an arm draped over my shoulder.

Moved her hand slowly and got up out the bed. I grabbed some clean clothes and went around the corner and into my bathroom. I started the shower and got undressed.

I looked in the mirror and traced over the scar on my upper right side of my stomach right by my elbow bend. I sighed and got in the shower quickly. I let the hot water run over my body and I close my eyes. I swear showers are the only time I feel something.

The heat, the pain and pleasure of the hot water burning against my skin. I rubbed my body full of suds. I ran my hand over my stomach and up my chest then rinsed and repeated the process with a towel. I washed my hair and let it fall all over my face.

I finally get out the shower some thirty minutes later and dried my body off and brushed my teeth. I got dressed, looked in the mirror and tried to smile but since I don't do it it felt forced and weird looking.
"I fucking hate this!" I thought to myself. I walked out the bathroom and threw my clothes into the bin and rounded the corner to make my way back to the room area.

Karla was sitting up on her phone. She looked up at me I guess cause she felt my presence. She smiled at me and I nodded to her. "Good morning." She says with sleep still laced in her voice. "Morning." I reply as I make my way to clean up some around my room. "Do you wanna take a shower?" I asked and she looked up at me and nodded. I go to my closet to see if she can even fit anything I owned and I just settled on the fact that most of it gon fit kinda big.

I decide on one of my plain black shirts and my black Nike sweatpants. I pulled out some boxers she can wear and a bra in case she might want to try but I'm pretty flat chested so I doubt it's going to hold anything. I walk over and hand them to her and she grabs them and moved to get up then stopped.
I looked at her and frowned a little confused, "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't have any pants on." She says to me embarrassedly.

"Didn't I give you some?" She nods in response, "Yeah but it got hot last night and I took them off."
She explains. I shook my head and went around the corner and to the bathroom pantry and grabbed her a drying towel.

I walked back to her and handed it to her and she says thank you. "If you're hungry I don't have much but I can make something up." I say as she looks at me and I turn around forgetting she was trying to put the towel on. "Whatever you make I'll be fine with." She responds to my question after a moment.

I nod still facing away and from her. I looked up in the mirror and she caught my eyes and smiled. "You're weird you know that?" She says to me as she looked at me through the mirror. "I'm weird?" I ask and she nods. "Yep." She responds instantly. "How?" I asked puzzled and actually wanting to know her definition of 'weird' .

"You turned around when I stood up like we didn't do whatever last night." She says. "I didn't get to see you last night because you closed your legs and plus it's call being a gentleman maybe some guys you've fucked with wasn't that but I wasn't trying to invade your privacy." I say and she smiles quietly.
"I asked you to and plus I was laying fully naked on your bed, wet for you. If I closed my legs you could have opened them." She says. I caught a look in her eyes so I looked away. It was dark anyway I thought to myself.

I walked to the bottom of the stairs. "Imma go make something to eat... the shower is pretty explanatory you can come up when you're done." I say as I walk up the stairs. I closed the door behind me and walked through the door way and into the kitchen and to the fridge. I opened it to see we had garlic bread sticks and a bag of frozen biscuits. I opened the fridge and we had only four eggs in the door and no butter.