Understanding

It's been a month since the first tutor session with Blaine, she had stopped talking to me the first week because she thought it was for the better considering that it would make my dad happy. I finally talked her into tutor sessions for days he wasn't there. She had gotten extremely good at algebra since our first session, and even though it's hard to get her engaged during class after classes she's really smart. She's good at science as much as she doesn't want to be, she hates it but is super good at it.

English can still use some work, but that's what I'm here for. Blaine had completely stopped talking to Ash as well, I mean she doesn't look her way, doesn't blink that way, cough that way or even breath that way. Everybody had gotten on Ashley for trying to make Blaine get back with her. Well, mainly Karla, she was pissed.

Two weeks ago

"Blaine would you talk to me? I really think we can work this out." Ashley asked her.
Blaine didn't look up to acknowledge her but I know she knew who was there and who was talking. "Blaine I love you why can't you just see that-
Her sentence was cut short with Blaine grabbing her by the throat and shoving her to the floor. She groaned out in pain and rolled over to dodge a kick from Blaine. Everybody started yelling.

People yelling at Ashley and people yelling at Blaine.
"Blaine don't do that, don't do that." Karla says grabbing Blaine's waist and pulling her away.
Ashley stood up and tried to walk to Blaine but went flying to the floor with a kick to the stomach. Blaine had knocked the wind out that girl. "Ashley why the fuck would you even say that?" Trinity asked her.
Blaine ran out the door and I was tempted to run after her but I wanted to hear what they were talking about first. "Because I love her and she should know that." Ashley responded from the floor.

"No you don't, Ashley. This is all apart of your fucking mind games, that girl has enough to deal with. Do you not understand that? She has court, she's trying to find a new job, she is four months behind on rent and the adults over there pulled out a loan on their mortgage so now she's trying to pay back the loan, pay the mortgage and pay their dumbasses rent." Karla ranted to her in anger.

"I do understand that but I love her and I don't want to see her FUCKNING you." Ashley spat.
Karla rolled her eyes. "You see what I mean? This is what it's about, it's not cause you love her it's cause im fucking her and you can't handle that. You always have to have everything the way you want it. Stop fucking with her head, Ash. It's not cool." Karla says before backing up and sitting down.

"You bitches are just haters because it's working, she's gonna love me and she's gonna stop talking to y'all that's why y'all are mad. Y'all can't handle being second choice."

"No bitch YOU can't handle being second choice do you not see how you're acting? You'd rather hurt her mental state so you can have the satisfaction of being her first priority... you're still not going to be though... she has to work and she has to do school so either way it go bitch you're always going to be a last resort." Karla spat at her before pushing her off the sofa. Trinity grabbed her so she wouldn't get a hit in and Ashley just laughed.
:Flashback:

She has some serious narcissistic behaviors about herself honestly. All week I've seen her sitting near Blaine and even surprisingly got a few words that weren't threats out of her. I watched Blaine walk through the class door with a weird look on her face.
She sat down stiffly and looked straight ahead. Her cheeks were rosy red and her forehead had beads of sweat on it. "Blaine?" I questioned and she looked as if she came out of her own world and looked at me.

"Hmm?" She mumbled before her eyes looked up at me. "Are you ok?" I asked and she just stared at me.
That cold empty glare as her eyes looked all over me. Then she looked away. "Blaine?" I asked and she doesn't even move or acknowledge me. I decided to leave it alone for the time being but I wasn't going to let it go. She was acting weird so I'm thinking something had happened.