Just stay for a little while.

We were outside the center where they sent her and waiting for her release. She's nineteen so she didn't have to have a parents consent or anything just an address that wasn't hers and someone she could stay with. She agreed to use mine. She came out the doors escorted by guards and all of us stood up so happily. She saw us and gave us a head nod. She had a black eye and a cut under her eye. It was fresh with slightly new blood.

They let her go and waved to us before walking back up the steps and disappearing into the building.
"Oh bitch we missed you." Trinity says hugging her first. She was stiff into the hug and didn't hug her back. Trinity pulled back and spoke. "Sorry I know you don't like that but I missed you?" She says as she smiles. Blaine nodded but didn't use words. She had that erie silence about her. Something I've grown over that last five months to understand. "What happened here?" She asks and Blaine didn't respond. She sighed and let it go.

Karla pulled her into a hug and she hugged her back. Trinity and I looked shocked. They pulled apart and Karla held her face and rubbed the scare and the black eye. "What happened?" She whispered. "I ain't wanna be sedated again, got punched and when he fell the syringe cut my face." Blaine responds back quietly. Karla nodded and rubbed it once more. "I only been gone a day y'all acting like I was locked up for five years." She says and Karla laughs and pushed her.

Karla started to cry. "Why are you crying?" Blaine asked her and she shook her head. "N-nothing... I just thought we'd lose you." Karla says through tears and gasps. Blaine gave her a nod. "You didn't though. I'm still standing... even with this ugly black eye." She says and then she turned and saw me.
I smiled at her and she nodded. We all got in the car, trinity and Karla got in the front and me and Blaine got in the back.

Trinity drove us to the gas station saying she needed gas and her and Karla got out. Asked if we wanted anything but we had said no and sat back. We were silent for a while, just the sounds of people's cars passing by and music from other cars on the parking lot.
I looked at her and she had her head laid against the window looking out. I watched as her eyes looked every which way at the world before us. She brought her hand up and rubbed her eye I think forgetting it was black and she winched.

"You ok?" I asked and she looked over at me. She didn't respond. She looked into the mirror leaning up some and touched her eye lightly before sitting back. She held that Erie silence that was making me want to say something but I wasn't even sure if she'd actually respond. "Was it bad in there?" I asked deciding to settle on something simple but able to make conversation out of. "A lil bit." She mumbled out. I nod and she still doesn't look at me.

"So? Have you decided if you're going to stay with us?" I asked and she looked at me as if she forgot.
"Umm... I don't know I think I'll be fine." She says but it sounded hesitant. "Just tell me if you want to. My mom was really looking forward to it." I say and she lifts her head to make eye contact. "Your mom?" She asked. Her voice neutral and her eyes unreadable. "Yeah, it was her idea. I told her you wouldn't... I understand you don't like to intrude but it wouldn't be a problem at all." I say and she just stared at me.

"Jona would like it too. Someone to play games with. We don't ever really play because we barely know how to. Every time you come over he steals you the moment your done with your homework." I say smiling. She still doesn't say anything and I can't understand or read her eyes. "You don't have to decide right now it's fine. Just consider it." I say before looking away.

We stay silent and I look around to see what's taking Karla and Trinity so long. There is still no sign of them and I peek at Blaine who was just staring at me. This caught me of guard so I looked away but I can still feel her staring at me. She was burning holes into my back and I felt my skin grow hot. I don't mind her looking at all... I mean she's really fine but when there's nothing going on and she has all this opportunity it just makes you wonder what she's thinking when she's doing it.