The usual

The school week was terrible as usual, I never did like school and even on my second senior year I still couldn't stand it. I was getting out of my car this fine friday evening going into GameStop, where I work. I opened the door and went straight to the back to clock in and then I sat back there for a while. Jared popes his head in. "So I'm just doing this shit by myself today?" He asked. "Might as well. Friday's suck ass.. to much traffic." I responded.

"Imma give you five minutes before I clock you out myself." I glared at him. "You forgot I can't be fired."
After another ten minutes I get up and go behind the counter and help him ring people up. The one thing about game stop is they gon get over no matter what. Trade ins always weak as fuck. Point system is pointless. And the customers are either to young for what they're buying or some forty year old virgin trying to find grail. And also the way too old to act the way they act over some stupid fucking game.

"I want to speak with your manager." This half bald guy says. I notice a family come in but I don't acknowledge them hoping Jared would take them.
"I am the manager and I'm telling you we can't do that."

"Well I want a fucking refund." He started to yell and people of course started to watch.
"I can't refund you for a product you damaged after purchase." I say calmly. The one thing about it is at this job I've learned to keep my nerves down till your last last piece of strength and you break.
"Give me my fucking points it should cover." He yelled. I typed in the computer to find his points and his dumb ass only had three, talking about some 'It should cover' stupid fuck.

"You ain't even got enough to rent a game how the hell you gone try and pay for broken merchandise?"
"Is that a way to speak to the customer? We're right not you, you minimum wage working bitch."

"Minimum wage working bitch but you here shopping from me?" I ask. "Turn.. the fuck around and walk out the door." I say as my voice gradually grew more annoyed.
"Who the fuck are you? You can't make me leave." The stupid virgin fuck spat.
"Jared?" I yelled to him.
I shook my head no telling him I couldn't do it.
The guy from the family stepped forward and placed something on the counter and I backed up and looked at Jared.

"I'm gone foo." I say and he shakes his head no.
"I'll take him.. you take care of the family."
I sighed and turned to try and help the family but the guy wouldn't move. "I don't have to, I want this person right here to ring me up so give me my refund." Why was he purposely trying to be a bitch? I climbed over the counter in a quick swift movement and grabbed him by his throat and threw him back into a game stand.

The games went flying and he rolled around on the ground in pain. I walked up to him but I felt arms around my waist and Jared telling me it wasn't worth it.

I shook him off of me and knocked over anther game stand before walking out the door. I grab a small trash can and throw it at the ugly ass little pick up he pulled up in. I started kicking it and punched it not even knowing my fist would go through the window.

It did and I kept punching till I got tired and backed up. I sat on the curb breathing hard trying to stop my anger from boiling.

After ten minutes I get up and walk back in and kick some of the games out of the way. I see Jared tending to the guy and I pushed him out the way before yanking the over exaggerated customer by his shirt and pulling him up.

"Get the fuck out, You wanna make a complaint? call corporate. You want the number? Get it off the website." And I threw him out the door. His reaction to his car was priceless. So priceless I almost cracked a smile. I didn't but I could've.

I go back behind the counter and the family is still there and the older guy speaks. "Where's your manager?" I point to my badge as I ring up the games he is buying. "How are you a manager acting-
"If you want the games I can provide that, but the lecture about how I act is unneeded." I say in a bland state with no emotion. He shook his head and muttered. "Unbelievable."
My eyes took notice to a familiar face and locked with a set of familiar deep blue eyes. I nod to her and she nods back.